collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: **FREE RAFFLE - We have a Winner !!**  (Read 4675 times)

Sternenstaub

• Trade Count: (0)
**FREE RAFFLE - We have a Winner !!**
« on: July 18, 2012, 04:02:23 PM »
Hi Everypony and welcome to my free Raffle!!

:cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

The last weeks wasn't easy for me and real life really cracked my up.. to name you just a few things happened in my life the last weeks..[/color]

... my mums kitty died and we all were very sad

... my kitty Maya was sick again - the third time in only 12 month and I sold a part of my collection to fix the vet. bills

... our laptop crashed

... I've had an household accident and I have still to do with a massive burn wound what is very painful (so when someone is waiting for a respond from me and I'm not as fast as always - forgive me)

... We've had a fire behind the house at our parking place just a few days before where several cars burned out.

... I mailed out a parcel 4 weeks ago and it's seems to stock in customs.

... I'm still waiting for my Make a Wishlist Swap Partner.

... My lovely loose TE Masquerade got an age-spot. :(

... Today my laptop crashed again and I can only use our netbook at the moment.

-----------------------

Long story short - I really feel not very well at the moment!!
But anyway how sad and bad I feel at the momentI just wanted to make someone happy!!

And then I had the idea for a free raffle - just to give a bit happiness away to someone else. :)

Alll of you have the chance to get this cute little girl in absolutely minty condition for free:

Baby Schoolbag
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Anything you have to do is posting in this thread and tell me why you want adopt Baby Schoolbag. :)
The winner will be named at sunday 22nd July!! :)

Good luck!!
[/color]

The Winners!!

1. Place:
G1 Baby Schoolbag will have a Journey to Australia and goes to: "Juri" !!

2. Place:
A lovely G1 Baby Nightsong goes to "UnicornTamer"!!

3. and 4. Place:
A little box full of german Candy goes to "hyenacub" and "moonflower".
( I will PM you both to find out what likes and dislikes you have)

5. - 7. Place:
ChipsteRJ, Moondancer115 and shockponie will get a sheed with 24 adress labels with their fave pony printed on it.

Congrats to all winners and thamk you all for the lovely words!!
I will PM the winners step by step in the next few days to get adress details and other infos I need for the prices. :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 04:23:50 PM by Sternenstaub »

Capsule

Re: **FREE RAFFLE - Win A G1 Baby Schoolbag**
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2012, 04:11:09 PM »
I would love to enter this raffle! The reason I would like to adopt baby school bag is because I only just started collecting G1 ponies and have no babies. :DD thank you for having a free raffle!

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 04:11:39 PM »
UK ponies are so hard to get a hold of ;-; I think I've been lucky <3 I'd adore her, but I'll step out to the drawing here in hopes someone less fortunate than myself gets her <3

Offline LuvMyBoy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2012, 04:35:22 PM »
I have been in love with this particular baby ponies for years and never got one. I love her colors combination and she is just adorable, so I guess that's why I want one so badly!

Offline Yurusumaji

• Repo!Pony
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Yield for nothing.
    • View Profile
    • My Figure Collection
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2012, 04:43:32 PM »
Oh my gosh, that is so awful, Love! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well, alright, so I would like to have Baby Schoolbag as well. I'm a newer collector and funds have been tight, so my collection is still very small and I only have 3 G1s as I have not found any others. I would love to have more G1s. G3s are great, but a truly spectacular collection needs variety. Collecting G1s is special because they're where it all began.

Good luck with your raffle sweetie and I pray life gets easier for you very soon.

Ai from Aurora
AC Wants | Furniture Catalog | Clothing Catalog

BeverlysLittlePony2012

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 04:49:54 PM »
My goodness, I am so sorry about all the unfortunate things that happened for you the last few weeks. Losing a pet is so terrible. Its also tough when your pet is sick, I have had huge vet bills for my Chihuahua's asthma. I hope your burn heals quickly! I hope your parcels get sorted, your lap top gets fixed, and Masquerade is still beautiful. Try not to let her see that you have noticed the age spot, she is probably very sensitive, lol.

You are such a kind person for giving something to others when you have had such a tough week. Thank you so much for that.

As for Baby Schoolbag, she is so sweet and cute. I would love for her to stand by my Baby Shaggy, she needs a friend!

Things will get better for you!  :hug:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:14:57 PM by BeverlysLittlePony2012 »

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 04:54:40 PM »
First of all thanks you for offering this opportunity <3 I hope things improve for you!!!

Now I would love this pony cause she is sooo very cute!!! Also im a new collector and most of my G1 ponies (a very small amount where rescue baits from lots, so I have only one G1 I have received in such good condition! Oh and I adore baby ponies!

MikaylaIsSoCoolLike

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2012, 04:55:24 PM »
I'd like to enter for a few reasons. Firstly, he reminds me of my favorite seasons: Summer (his color scheme makes him look like a watermelon!) and Fall (since school starts in autumn and all). Next, my one G1 baby is growing more and more lonely. I also have yet to own a Euro exclusive. I also love the fact he's transgendered (according to the wiki at least). And lastly, OMG SUPER KAWAII.

also, im sorry for all those terrible things that happened over the past few weeks. i cant imagine how it feels.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2012, 05:11:03 PM »
I'm so sorry you've had to go through all this! It's sounds absolutely horrible. And vet bills are so expensive :( Giving you a big hug and hoping things will look up for you! :hug:

It's so sweet of you to do this contest to make someone happy! It's just refreshing that you would want to make another person happy despite all your unhappiness lately. So kind of you! I am not entering your generous raffle, I'll let others have a chance who want her more ^.^ But I just wanted to say how sweet you are!! :lovey:
My Wish List

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2012, 05:15:52 PM »
I'd like to enter the raffle.  Baby Schoolbag is such a cute pony.  I've never seen one before but the green hair looks great with the pink.   I've never owned an Euro pony and I love baby pony's.   I have a few other baby pony's that are all proudly displayed on the top of my computer desk.

Is your kitty Maya better??

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2012, 05:21:08 PM »
Oh man.. that's awful. I certainly know how bad it feels to have just hit, after hit, after hit come at you D:! Things will get better <3!

As for entering the free raffle... I would love to have this sweetie! Because of my financial situation and just, overall bad luck I've had with eBay and buying in general (not on here, I assure everyone!) I've been holding off on adding to my G1 collection. And I just love baby ponies to death, and I think her colors are so awesome. Her symbol also kinda reminds me of a NES controller from certain angles, which well.. just makes her even more awesome!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:22:46 PM by Icicle »

Offline xkelpiex

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • They/Them.or Fae/Faer pronouns pls
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2012, 05:36:50 PM »
I'm sorry that all this had happened to you! I'm also having a rough time of it, but you just got to keep your chin up!

I would like to enter. Baby schoolbag has my fave colour combo and she looks so happy and sweet, reminding me of all the happy times in my childhood :)

GloriaFan

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2012, 05:57:24 PM »
When I was younger my aunt had rather extensive collection of G1s. I played with them many a time. When she had her first daughter, she took her ponies back, and left me with three babies. Cotton Candy, Tiddlywinks, and Surprise. Baby Cotton Candy was always my favorite and her pose remains my favorite to this day. When I first got back into collecting, I set out to have every baby in that pose. Schoolbag was/is kind of elusive to me, and she's got a special place on my private, extended wish list.

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2012, 05:59:20 PM »
aww im sorry about that *hugs* i would love to have schoolbag because i only have 1 g1 at :/

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2012, 05:59:58 PM »
I think you've hit your incident quota, girl! Sorry to hear that.  :( I'd like Baby Schoolbag to be friends with my other G1 baby with a mismatched head & body, :lol: Cotton Candy.
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal