collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Sweet Slumbers Set ever actually released?  (Read 4099 times)

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
Re: G4 Sweet Slumbers Set ever actually released?
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2012, 10:43:25 PM »
It was released here in Malaysia. Pretty hard to find in TRU, but pretty common at Metrojaya.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2012, 02:03:27 AM »
Target (Australia) has this set. It's the first time I've seen it available here and it's currently a bargain at $7 (will be $18).
:shocked: is this part of their sale? I never heard anything about the story packs going on sale, not even in the catalogue!

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2012, 01:23:21 PM »
There are stacks of them in my John Lewis. They've up though. First they were £12.99 and now they're £14.99
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2012, 05:29:39 AM »
There are stacks of them in my John Lewis. They've up though. First they were £12.99 and now they're £14.99

Lol! I guess someone clocked the potential popularity or lack of the same product in any other UK retailer. 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2012, 06:01:19 AM »
I haven't seen it, and I have been waiting for Star Dreams. Maybe she'll flood ebay at some point. She will be mine darn it!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2012, 01:34:54 PM »
Hmm I haven't seen any story packs here in a LONG time. Not since Christmas at least. And my usual store rounds include checking Walmart, TRU, and Target (which are all close to each other not far from my work).

What we do have a ton of, and have had for the past four months or so, is the packs that have Twilight/Celestia/Spike, and the ones with the three fillies and Cheerilee. Do these count as storypacks? There's really no accessories...I dunno.

Never saw any RD camping, or AJ and Star Dreams, or Cheerilee picnic here in Maine. Or may I hopefully say, haven't seen them yet?
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2012, 02:01:45 PM »
Hmm I haven't seen any story packs here in a LONG time. Not since Christmas at least. And my usual store rounds include checking Walmart, TRU, and Target (which are all close to each other not far from my work).

What we do have a ton of, and have had for the past four months or so, is the packs that have Twilight/Celestia/Spike, and the ones with the three fillies and Cheerilee. Do these count as storypacks? There's really no accessories...I dunno.

Never saw any RD camping, or AJ and Star Dreams, or Cheerilee picnic here in Maine. Or may I hopefully say, haven't seen them yet?

No the Royal Canterlot and Pony Friends are a different "product" according to Hasbro...I believe they are pony packs...you have Story Packs which are ponies with a small number of accessories, Pony Packs which are packs of pretty much only ponies and then you have Accessory Packs which are packs of lots of accessories and 2-3 ponies. I have no doubt there is some line crossing and a lot of the time it seems likely the packs are similar enough that retailers may decide not to carry both or all types. I think the different types of pack were to allow for different price points across the range. I have got a feeling we are not seeing a further new range of Story Packs because the Bridle Friends are filling this Story Pack price point in the range right now.
Loa is my love god!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2012, 02:50:15 PM »
I haven't seen it anywhere in my area and I want Star Dreams so bad!!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

aerieberry

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2012, 07:46:40 PM »
As far as I know Real Canadian Superstore is the only chain carrying them in Canada, but they have droves of them still. At least every one I've been in in southern Ontario and a recent trip through the BC interior has had a couple of shelves overflowing with them. In two stores they weren't with the pony singles because of their bigger packaging so look around.

aerieberry, are you sure you're thinking of Cheerilee's picnic set? Because a bunch of Zellers stores in Canada are still stocking Cheerilee's schoolhouse and it's easy to get them confused.

Woah... where in Ontario are you? I cannot find this set in Ottawa, and it's driving me mad!

I city hop from Ottawa (my boyfriend lives there), Cornwall (family lives there) and Toronto (my home & base) (I'm a flight attendant for a regional airline so I go all over Canada) and trust me, I've yet to see this. It's not easy to track down. D:

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2012, 07:54:40 PM »
Target (Australia) has this set. It's the first time I've seen it available here and it's currently a bargain at $7 (will be $18).
:shocked: is this part of their sale? I never heard anything about the story packs going on sale, not even in the catalogue!

I saw the set pictured in the Target catalogue. The Target I went to didn't have any, though. They were offering RD's Camping set and Fluttershy's nursery at $7. Got the nursery. It's so cute!

They're available on the Target website as well: http://shop.target.com.au/toys/dolls-accessories?order=cat,cat,brand-0&brand-0=my+little+pony&viewType=grid&sortBy=4&maxItemsPerPage=12
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 07:57:32 PM by frizzycat »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2012, 01:22:32 PM »

I saw the set pictured in the Target catalogue. The Target I went to didn't have any, though. They were offering RD's Camping set and Fluttershy's nursery at $7. Got the nursery. It's so cute!

They're available on the Target website as well: http://shop.target.com.au/toys/dolls-accessories?order=cat,cat,brand-0&brand-0=my+little+pony&viewType=grid&sortBy=4&maxItemsPerPage=12

Fantastic prices! Hopefully more people will be able to track her down now - well spotted!
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal