collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your Pony Misstakes  (Read 3463 times)

Tenar

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Your Pony Misstakes
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2012, 03:57:12 PM »
I have no idea what happened to my dream castle.. I guess it was tossed or sold

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
Re: Your Pony Misstakes
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2012, 04:20:32 PM »
Splitting my childhood collection three way between girls my parents wanted me to get along with who were jealous of my ponies.

I was a very lonely child :(

That is sad. Wow.
Your parents should have encouraged you to seek friends that liked you for what you were instead of wanting you to get along with jealous brats.

I'm glad I never had to give away things just so other kids would like me. I'm really sorry for you  :(

When I think of pony mistakes... I probably should have kept their original accessories in a box or something. I almost lost them all (or traded them with friends for other small toy thingies).
Oh, and I felt that urge to "decorate" white ponies with my mum's lipstick. Took me ages to get that crap off again and it's still visible *g*

I used to cry to my parents a lot that I didn't want to play with them because they were mean to me and they threatened to have all our families sit down and force us to work it out. They were from 'spiritual' families and would be a good influence apparently... I lost my mermaid babies, my baby Pineapple, wingers, all my sweet heart sisters and all my glittery ponies. It just hurts to think about.

Good news is that one girl had the mind as an adult to actually give them back, knowing how much I still loved them <3 The other gave them away to a neighbor child who literally destroyed them for fun... Biggest regret I have.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal