Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

What are your favorite obscure toy lines

(1/3) > >>

Kitcatepic:
I have a tendency to be obsessed with random toys that nobody knows or talks about I have a small collection of a Mattel toy line called amigami which were these animal toys that had punch out paper parts that could be attached to the animal to decorate and they look really good I don't have pictures of them at the moment I will post some later at one point I was looking at them online for so long I accidentally found what I believe to be an unreleased set

Does anyone else have an obsession with a weird obscure toy line like this

shockponie:
I had one of those amigamis! It was a teal mouse iirc. Very cute.

I love these unazukins from bandai:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

They are these nodding head dolls. You press a button on the back, then ask it a question. It will answer by either nodding or shaking its head.  :satisfied:

lovesbabysquirmy:
Feel free to reference this post and  re-boot the conversation on some of those things since the thread is locked:

https://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=393059.0

Shaiyeh:
I *think* cloudees are pretty obscure? maybe just here, but I don't see a lot of people talking about them. I adore them, but they're impossibly hard to find where I live. I have almost completed series 1 & 3, and s2 of the baby versions.

I've been sort of keeping myself from getting into new toylines. I get sooo obsessed. Looking forward to new inspiration in this thread >:)

Crystal-Sushi:

--- Quote from: Shaiyeh on April 01, 2023, 11:11:17 AM ---I *think* cloudees are pretty obscure? maybe just here, but I don't see a lot of people talking about them. I adore them, but they're impossibly hard to find where I live. I have almost completed series 1 & 3, and s2 of the baby versions.

I've been sort of keeping myself from getting into new toylines. I get sooo obsessed. Looking forward to new inspiration in this thread >:)

--- End quote ---

OMG I collect Cloudees too! They were never released here in Australia though, so it's a bit difficult for me too >_<
I only have a few but would be interested if you wind up with any doubles for sale!

As for my own obscure line, I actually love documenting this sort of thing on my website, and I'm the only person to do so for some toys, like MissTiques! They were a line of small dolls that blew scented kisses made by Aussie company Moose. When I contacted them, Moose themselves wasn't aware of the second series existing...!

https://crystallinetoybox.wordpress.com/2021/03/07/misstiques-mooses-obscure-scented-line/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version