collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Molded Hair G4's - Funko Pop Figures  (Read 31928 times)

Offline Heliodor

• Sorcerer Prince
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Molded Hair G4's - Funko Pop Figures
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2012, 05:26:02 AM »
STILL IN STOCK 8.30AM EST - GO GO GO

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2012, 05:34:05 AM »
I don't think they will be exclusive... Funko products are sold at comic book stores and other fun places as well, so I'd imagine we'll see them on the shelves of other stores soon. :)

Funko does do exclusives (Disney/Gemini/Astro Zombies/etc...) whether these ponies are, not sure.....I looked at the HT link quickly.....didn't notice anywhere saying that these vinyl ponies were made by Funko....am I blind?

It may not say on the link but they are certainly Funko products.

So in a few days they go from "rumored" to "sold out"!? Somebody could have at least put out a press release, I hope this means more will get produced.

Its not just in a few days :) They were confirmed by Funko several months ago. 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2012, 07:34:40 AM »
Does the ones that are showing up look like the one that sold on ebay for over $400.00????    If so I bet that person feels stupid!

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2012, 07:47:31 AM »
So in a few days they go from "rumored" to "sold out"!? Somebody could have at least put out a press release, I hope this means more will get produced.

Sorry for the outburst, but I just think these weren't on most people's radar until a few days ago. Anything to do with "Bubbles" usually gets an absurd amount of coverage beforehand.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2012, 08:01:15 AM »
It seems odd that they keep going in and out of stock!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2012, 08:12:38 AM »

Were they? The only hint I can think of before the protos seen a few days ago was there was a list of companies that got licencing rights (which is where I assume we heard Funko got rights. I have no idea where that thread even went.) and some unconfirmed comment that a Funko rep. mentioned at a con or toy show that they were working on something MLP.
Maybe we are getting spoiled seeing protos on taobao months ahead of time that we are missing the little things...  :blush:
but it does seem sudden to me as well, compared to the buzz that has been typically going on about new toys. Or I just missed something...

edit: Just realizing one of those threads on Funko's forum was started back in Aug. so I guess it was known but the MLP collector community wasn't really aware... :huh:
Anyway, I'm happy they are out now! I can't wait to get mine XD
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:14:59 AM by 3377345 »

Offline TE_Starflower

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2012, 09:04:58 AM »
is there any lovely Americans out there who would like to order and extra :muffin: Pony/DitzyDoo/Bubbles for me and ship it to Canada?  of course I will pay the costs and a little extra.  I JUST bought RD when they were sold out of Ditzy, and really don't want to pay another $24 for shipping for a separate order :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sales album: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,292573.0.html

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2012, 10:31:37 AM »
I looked up shipping to the U.K.-  looks like a package weighing 16oz/1lb (I assume the packaged pony in another shipping box will weigh around this much) will cost $11.60 to ship first class- plus an additional $11.75 to send by registered mail.  so $23.35 IF you can manage to ship it in a package that is less than 12". 

If the recipient want the packaging to look nice (and I will assume they do) you might have a very difficult if not impossible time finding a box less than 12" to fit it into.  (I am considering wrapping it in sheets of foam and cardboard like Chinese shippers do- but will need to assess once the package arrives)   

If you can't get the package shipped in a box under 12"- you can't ship first class- and also the package is likely to weigh slightly over 1lb.  Assuming a package with dimensions of 14" x 14"x 10- and a weight of 1lb 6 oz-  usps.com shows a shipping price of $40.85 for priority- and $48.40 for express-  I think that is pretty close to what Hottopic is charging, isn't it?

So maybe Hot Topic is actually charging actual shipping costs after all? 

Offline LunaDehligt

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • the fun has been doubled! :D I SO LOVE MY PERSONA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2012, 10:40:25 AM »
I want one o_O

Chance

« Reply #174 on: October 12, 2012, 12:42:38 PM »
This might be a dumb question... but does anyone know if they're going to sell these in stores? Or if they already are? I'd rather go to my local Hot Topic and pick one up than pay for expensive shipping.

Valkohai

« Reply #175 on: October 12, 2012, 12:49:37 PM »
anyone bought double of vinyl :muffin: Pony?
 sell me please ;_;

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
Re: FUNKO POP Molded Figures?
« Reply #176 on: October 12, 2012, 12:50:05 PM »
I NEED IT.

THIS. SO. MUCH! These are awesome!
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline Dusky

• Trade Count: (+134)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Clockwork Firebird Designs
« Reply #177 on: October 12, 2012, 01:47:42 PM »
I looked up shipping to the U.K.-  looks like a package weighing 16oz/1lb (I assume the packaged pony in another shipping box will weigh around this much) will cost $11.60 to ship first class- plus an additional $11.75 to send by registered mail.  so $23.35 IF you can manage to ship it in a package that is less than 12". 

If the recipient want the packaging to look nice (and I will assume they do) you might have a very difficult if not impossible time finding a box less than 12" to fit it into.  (I am considering wrapping it in sheets of foam and cardboard like Chinese shippers do- but will need to assess once the package arrives)   

If you can't get the package shipped in a box under 12"- you can't ship first class- and also the package is likely to weigh slightly over 1lb.  Assuming a package with dimensions of 14" x 14"x 10- and a weight of 1lb 6 oz-  usps.com shows a shipping price of $40.85 for priority- and $48.40 for express-  I think that is pretty close to what Hottopic is charging, isn't it?

So maybe Hot Topic is actually charging actual shipping costs after all? 

A cookie to the filly in the stands! They are in fact charging bang on the nose for UPS express shipping to the UK. I actually asked about that when I rang them up to confirm details.

My Bubbles' have dispatched. If EUROPE persons are willing to send me funds in advance (plus whatever the shipping works out as) then I am willing to try and buy more as they took my card and I know how to ring them.

Please note: I worked it out and 2 Bubbles' ended up as £25 each, 5 Bubbles' went down to £17 each. I'd have to assume I'd get them in dribs and drabs as the Hot Topic restocking is going slowly. Same applies for Rainbow Dash, and I'd have to ask for the shipping to wherever-you-are once I have the ponies in-hand.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 12, 2012, 01:54:19 PM »
Dusky- that is quite awesome of you to help out your fellow ponies!

I also am wondering if the ponies are at the Hot Topic stores- it seems like most of the time Hot Topic has these things at the store before they are available online- might be worth a call to the Hot Topics nearby if you missed out on Bubbles?

« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:56:55 PM by Galactica »

thekozmicpig

« Reply #179 on: October 12, 2012, 01:57:06 PM »
This might be a dumb question... but does anyone know if they're going to sell these in stores? Or if they already are? I'd rather go to my local Hot Topic and pick one up than pay for expensive shipping.

Of course I don't work at Hot Topic- but just about everything they have in their online store- they often have in some of their stores-

I WONDER if they are there already???

They are already there from what I've heard.

Obviously call your local stores first, but these are not internet exclusives.

Does the ones that are showing up look like the one that sold on ebay for over $400.00????    If so I bet that person feels stupid!

It does. Kinda hard to tell for sure, but it seems like the exact same one. Maybe the box is different, I dunno.

The people who spent $100 or so on prototypes still might luck out because those are different. Not worth it to me, but at least they got something neat.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal