collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Strangest place you've FOUND a pony in the wild?  (Read 2957 times)

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: Strangest place you've FOUND a pony in the wild?
« Reply #45 on: June 08, 2016, 12:13:41 PM »
Well does my forehead count?Because a little girl threw her mcdonalds pinkie pie at me once.And it's not the worse... she threw her dolls at me, and even a stapler.Yes you've read right, she threw a stapler at me.Pinkie was nothing because a monster high lagoona went right near my eye.Result : a one of the glass from my eyeglasses was broken.And the best is that i still managed to save this pinkie.

Whoa, where you babysitting this kid? Did you know her at all? That's pretty intense.

It's not so strange but I found a Dancing Butterflies at a salvage store that sells a lot of used building equipment. They have a toy section, too, but this particular pony was in very nice shape.
Nope, i wasn't babysitting her.If i was it would have been positive because i would at least have got some money...I was at a birthday party from someone in my family, and went in her room to recharge my phone...Bad idea.I knew her before, and we kinda hate each other.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 08, 2016, 02:04:00 PM »
How about in prison? Because I work in a prison and my coworkers have brought me ponies there before.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #47 on: June 09, 2016, 06:27:11 PM »
Weirdest place I ever found a pony, maybe not technically weird but still, around the early 2000s I found the year 10 Birthday Pony at a doctor's office in the waiting room among the other toys for the kids. The weird part is that apart from puncture marks on her ears where a little girl presumably gave her earings, she's in really good condition! She still has all her streamers, her hair is uncut and she has no fading or symbol rub!

And this from a doctor's waiting room! You'd think she'd have been damaged long ago!

The doctor was nice enough to let me buy her :D so she's on my shelf now.

That is awesome! Pictures?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal