collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone had experience with uniquetreasures000?  (Read 456 times)

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
Anyone had experience with uniquetreasures000?
« on: February 08, 2013, 07:15:21 AM »
I wonder as I think they're trying to embellish the truth a little.
Aside from not really taking offers ($1 off the listed price is not an appropriate use of the option!) they're claiming to have had 'lots of offers' (4 through the best offer, 2 of them mine!) and have already had to relist once to drop the price.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Anyone had experience with uniquetreasures000?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2013, 09:34:10 AM »
What?! I always list my things with best offer and if someone offered me a dollar less id snap their hand off. But its the sellers prerogative I suppose.

They sure do like straw curling by the looks of things!

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2013, 10:17:22 AM »
I really completely confused here...

Yuitsu, are you upset because a seller is not accepting your best offers?  Unfortunately, it is completely up to the seller, and with the recent shipping price changes, this seller may not be able to give you more than a dollar less.  As a seller, I get lots of offers all the time (even though I almost never list anything with Best Offer as an option).  my acceptance of these offers depends heavily on who the buyer is (as far as if they are a repeat customer, etc.), what they are making an offer on (if they are offering me $1 for a $10 or more item, I simply cannot accept it on the grounds that my family needs to eat), and how many items they are making the offers on.

I suggest maybe communicating more with your seller and in the end if he or she doesn't want to sell to you at certain prices, then maybe you could try looking at the same ponies from other sellers.

In the end, it is really up to the seller.  And I know that is hard sometimes, but if you are looking for some kind of deal, you may have to wait for a great auction or a lucky break.

Also, it might be wise not to post the seller's user ID directly here (without having made a transaction yet where money and ponies were exchanged) as he or she could be reading and might be hurt.

No matter what, I wish you the best of luck in collecting and I hope you get what you are after!

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2013, 11:09:00 AM »
The 'best offer' they are offering me as a counter offer is $1 off the price the item is currently listed at - which imo is not really an appropriate use of them having the option available. Hope that clears that up. I'll wait and see if gets relisted again with a price drop I think - in the condition she's in certainly not worth the amount.

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 11:35:08 AM »
The 'best offer' they are offering me as a counter offer is $1 off the price the item is currently listed at - which imo is not really an appropriate use of them having the option available. Hope that clears that up. I'll wait and see if gets relisted again with a price drop I think - in the condition she's in certainly not worth the amount.

Well, I do wish you the best of luck.  If it is a harder-to-find pony, some sellers won't really come down too much in price - especially if it was recently listed.  Sometimes you have to decide how bad you want the pony, and go from there.  When I was at the prime of my collecting, I paid so high on some ponies, that I will never get the same for them later.  But I still feel it was worth it because I love them and I always will.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 03:18:25 PM »
I've never bought from them, but you might have better luck with another seller :) Their ponies seem to be a tad expensive anyway. I know the ebay fees are crazy, but $15 for a BBE? Yeesh!
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal