collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: what makes you feel warm and fuzzy?  (Read 1385 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
what makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
« on: April 12, 2013, 01:28:44 PM »
My BF and I often go to concerts and I was wtching some old videos of us at a Billy Idol concert. For part of the shot I turned and taped him singing along with this great smile on his face. I didn't even realise that I'd taped him for as long as I did...and it just kinda made me fall in love with him even further.
What do you see that just kind of hits you as the perfect moment in time? That warm and fuzzy "Ok...it doesn't get much better than this" feeling?

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Re: what makes you feel warm and fuzzy?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 01:55:03 PM »
One time, my son came home from school with a painting he did.  It was mostly green with some purple and orange thrown in.  He said it was a painting of me.  Those are all my favorite colors.  :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2013, 02:44:45 PM »
My hubby loves to buy me roses, usually a single stem. He's bought me several over the years, and I still have them all. They never fall apart. So it may be a little creepy that I'm surrounded by dead roses, fake roses and even plush roses, but everytime I see them, I think of when he first gave me that rose, and how special that moment was. It's like a constant reminder of how much he loves me and not to take him for granted. The plush rose especially... he got me that when I was so sick I was confined to bed, and his mum was down so he took her out, and he returned with a giant plush rose for me! He got me a gift because I was sick, and he wanted to see me smile. I think I almost cried, LOL, especially when his mum told me later how painstakingly he chose my gift!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2013, 03:30:43 PM »
What nice stories! I really need these right now!

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 12:19:31 AM »
Everytime we come home we let our 2 youngest dogs out of their crates and then let all 4 outside. They all go thundering out except for our very youngest, Sandy. He starts to head for the door, then runs as fast as he can back over to me bouncing around trying to give me kisses. Then he heads back for the door and when he gets almost there he turns around and comes running back to give me even more kisses. He does this over and over a few times before he finally goes out to run around and go potty. It just makes me feel so amazingly loved and happy.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline SALTY5621

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Tastes good in your mouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2013, 02:04:45 AM »
cuddling up to someone i love. i still get butterflies. sometimes just thinking about him makes me feel like im safe. old disney movies also do it but in a different way. same with other nostalgic things such as G3 Minty, Pokemon gold, Chobits, old nokias, crash bandicoot, and dolls

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 02:10:39 AM »
How my boyfriend and I started... I'll never forget that and it still makes me all fuzzy inside... :)

Offline Dludnerad

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ice cream and llamas!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2013, 02:25:38 AM »
Finishing a plush toy/soft sculpture is great!. Makes me feel almost as warm and fuzzy as the toy itself.

Getting the expression just right so the thing looks at me and says hi :)

I see it... Can you see it too...? :shocked:

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2013, 06:40:35 AM »
Getting to spend a nice day with my hubby - it's not often we just get a day to ourselves, no work, and no chores to do. Just a day together to do what we want together.

Stormness - the rose story is so sweet. I still have the first rose hubby gave me. It dried so perfectly and held it's shape. I still have it.
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 07:03:34 AM »
When I enter the house and yell 'Sarge' and a gigantic greyhound comes running at me with his tail wagging...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 05:02:30 PM »
Everytime we come home we let our 2 youngest dogs out of their crates and then let all 4 outside. They all go thundering out except for our very youngest, Sandy. He starts to head for the door, then runs as fast as he can back over to me bouncing around trying to give me kisses. Then he heads back for the door and when he gets almost there he turns around and comes running back to give me even more kisses. He does this over and over a few times before he finally goes out to run around and go potty. It just makes me feel so amazingly loved and happy.

I get this one! Schmutz sleeps right at the door when I leave the house, so I have to open it slowly so I don't hit him hard. My puppy, Ceydia, is blindish, so she has no depth perception to come down the stairs by herself. She stands at the top and barks when I get in, and old Schmutz gets confused (he's pretty blind, too) and gets all excited in the wrong direction - away from me! It melts my heart every time he finally turns around and looks at me like "Oh, THERE you are!"

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2013, 05:46:21 PM »
If I sleep in on the weekends, when the sun comes up, my dog will lay on the edge of my pillow & nudge me with his nose and whisper "roooo" to me. If I open my eyes, he'll wag his tail like crazy and patter my pillow with his paws and "roo" louder. It makes me smile and melts my heart every time. :heart:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2013, 06:18:00 PM »
Hugs from my son.  That always makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. ^.^  And when he tells me, "Mom... I love you," just out of the blue. :lovey:

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2013, 07:44:25 PM »
Vodka.

No, really. It does! :P

In all seriousness, my dog does. Just hugging her and seeing the smile on her face. Yes, I can really see the smile on my Chihuahua's face, and you can see it in her eyes. The way she looks at me. Now I'm not going on romantic here on my dog, LOL. It's like a pet-owner bond, or even a mother-daughter bond. :P
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2013, 07:59:04 PM »
If I sleep in on the weekends, when the sun comes up, my dog will lay on the edge of my pillow & nudge me with his nose and whisper "roooo" to me. If I open my eyes, he'll wag his tail like crazy and patter my pillow with his paws and "roo" louder. It makes me smile and melts my heart every time. :heart:

GAWD this is sweet! Now if only I could get my BF to wake me up as nicely! He gives me "The Steamroller" and rolls over top of me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal