collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Penpals!  (Read 6239 times)

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
Re: Penpals!
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 12:58:56 PM »
Tulagirl after reading your post I realised I never said in my post..Id be happy to write to anywhere in the world
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 04:39:07 AM by lil.cutie.pie »

kittykat7

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 03:01:07 PM »
Oh.... I am so so so so so soooooooo sorry I disappeared.  I am still here and still working on letters.  Real life has really been a pain lately and I let a lot of things slip.  This is one thing I did not want to let go of and I have never forgotten about you guys here!  I promise all three of my penpals... hokuspokus, mantispony and princess-sparkles... you will all get letters from me very soon. 

Again... I am so very sorry I pulled a disappearing act... pwease forgive me!

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 07:01:38 AM »
Oh.... I am so so so so so soooooooo sorry I disappeared.  I am still here and still working on letters.  Real life has really been a pain lately and I let a lot of things slip.  This is one thing I did not want to let go of and I have never forgotten about you guys here!  I promise all three of my penpals... hokuspokus, mantispony and princess-sparkles... you will all get letters from me very soon. 

Thanks for replying, that makes me feel better :) I was so self contious and insecure about it :blush: I don't think anyone's mad at you, by the way, i can totally understand it must have been too much when real life is asking alot of you currently!

Oh, and to lovely Tulagirl; age does not always matter! :) I have a friend that is 36 years old, so there are 13 years between me and her, but it never has been an issue :)

arianaserenityparker

« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 12:32:35 PM »
I think I sent my mailing info to anyone saying they were interested in a penpal that was in the states.  If I missed someone please feel free to send me a PM and I'll gladly write you as well as I'm waiting for the addresses for the others.  Lol boredom means I could write a lot of boring stuff and at least be semi entertained for a while.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2012, 12:41:15 PM »
You guys are so sweet.  I just figure I am the oldest person on the forum ROFLOL..who knows if thats true.  I have friends of all ages in my life.  Even the kids I use to keep that are in college now are still a part of my life..then I have people I have met that I share collecting with that I just love no matter the age.  I also have quite a few friends wayyyy older than me.  So you are right about that!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

kittykat7

« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2012, 02:13:24 PM »

Thanks for replying, that makes me feel better :) I was so self contious and insecure about it :blush: I don't think anyone's mad at you, by the way, i can totally understand it must have been too much when real life is asking alot of you currently!

Oh good... I am glad you understand.  I was actually just about finished with a letter to you, but I am going to rewrite it since I originally wrote it in December. 

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2012, 03:08:19 AM »
Hokuspokus yours is getting sent this week I'd it doesn't I'll cut mimics head off so it's a safe bet I'll lost your letter lol.

Kittykat: no problem :) I know how things get
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2012, 05:30:08 AM »
Hokuspokus yours is getting sent this week I'd it doesn't I'll cut mimics head off so it's a safe bet

:lmao: That's a VERY safe bet, indeed!

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2012, 05:16:33 PM »
I started writing the first letter. If anyone else is interested in writing to New Zealand/receiving from me send me a PM. The letter should go out next week. :frolic:

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 17, 2012, 06:30:41 PM »
I would love to be someone's Pen Pal. Maybe we should set up a thread made specifically to finding each other pen pals? I think I'll make that now...
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2012, 02:53:22 AM »
I'd like to be able to write to people on here too ^_^ though be warned, I'm a young one who has no idea what to write about so I'd probably end up drawing on the last quarter of the page :P

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2012, 04:01:38 AM »
@ Cobalte. I do that too. I'd love to draw/write to others as well. I'd probably draw everyone special pictures too. xD

So I somehow deleted all my pms o.O Don't ask how. So if you want a New Zealand penpal send me your info again. :drunk:
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 07:20:06 PM by terabithianprince »

Offline BrightSide

• Fairy Floss
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • There is a world inside of me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2012, 08:53:07 AM »
Casually bumping thread because I'd love a penpal! :)

I've had a couple in the past (both virtual and mail), but I'd love to start writing to people again..

Send me a PM if you're interested!
Fight like a girl..

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2012, 09:56:48 AM »
I would love a penpal (or a few) outside the U.S.! I probably can't write more often than once a month, but it would be really fun to exchange letters with someone in another country :)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2012, 03:14:56 PM »
I would love a pony penpal in the US  to write two. I live in a small town and there are no pony enthusiasts where i live except for me.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal