collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Is what I'm looking for, hard to find...opinion?  (Read 1310 times)

Pretty in Pink

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Is what I'm looking for, hard to find...opinion?
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 01:54:29 PM »
Thank you guys...I saw that one on ebay!!  It looks like it's just missing that little green guy (not sure what that creature is...octopus?).  I would take it in a heartbeat though....I will watch it, but I stink at auctions...I always feel like I'm gonna have a heart attack as my heart is pounding out of my chest because I want to win it so bad!!  But, what he heck...get the old blood moving...I will try my luck.  Keep your fingers crossed!!  Thank Again!

Offline abracadoodeldabra

• McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 04:42:03 PM »
I really hope that you will win it :D I believe that the little green guy is a octupus^^I remember that I had him as a kid:) he was so cuuuute :D I miss him :cry:

Pretty in Pink

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2013, 03:34:13 PM »
I hope I win it too!  I did see another fish set that got listed on ebay mixed within a lot of 2 other items.  I sent the Seller an email to see if they'd be willing to sell just the fish, and of course - no response!  I think the octopus guy is a cutie too!  I will have to search for just that little guy, if I DO win that auction!  Looks like there's about another 20 hours to go!

Offline abracadoodeldabra

• McDonald's Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2013, 12:35:03 PM »
did you win it?   :good: :hamster:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal