collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Photobucket problems?  (Read 422 times)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Photobucket problems?
« on: August 17, 2014, 10:18:24 PM »
Is anyone else having problems with Photobucket right now?  I'm trying to update my sales.  I just uploaded some pics, and they look fine on Photobucket when viewed as a group.  But when I try to click on a photo individually, it just looks gray.  If I copy the direct link and paste it in the Arena, the pic just comes out as an X (broken link).

Ugh, this site is driving me nuts; I never really liked it.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Spectrum

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • no bass in the jazz room
    • View Profile
Re: Photobucket problems?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2014, 10:20:21 PM »
I've never used Photobucket because I'm not a fan of it. I usually just upload all of my pics to Tinypic, and I've never had any problems, though it can be a bit time consuming to upload everything.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2014, 10:23:41 PM by Spectrum »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 04:08:01 AM »
I'm not going to be much help since photobucket and I have a love -hate relationship :P    but I can give this a   :bump:  for you

I've often had issues with Photobucket - its totally unpredictable especially since it changed to the newer version and  my laptop has gotten old and needs replacing  so it plays me up like crazy (hence my not being able to give very good advice)  *siiiigh* sometimes it works fine for me and sometimes it doesnt work at all (which is a real pain when I love to do pic spam :P ).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 04:43:41 AM »
I hate photobucket, although I use it often it drives me nuts.

I know exactly what you are talking about though. The thing for me is though if I edit a picture to post on the arena, it always goes back to the original and not the edited version when I go to post here. I have to wait like two hours and then go back and try again, it then usually works.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2014, 07:07:15 AM »
I tried deleting a bunch of old snaps I no longer needed directly at the PhptoBucket website and found doubles, triples, and even quadruples of pictures! When I tried to delete more than one it would come up as "Ooops, the didn't quite click"...after 20 or so of that stupid message I wanted to heave my computer into passing traffic! Has anyone else had that problem?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2014, 03:34:43 AM »
I hate photobucket, although I use it often it drives me nuts.

I know exactly what you are talking about though. The thing for me is though if I edit a picture to post on the arena, it always goes back to the original and not the edited version when I go to post here. I have to wait like two hours and then go back and try again, it then usually works.
I tried deleting a bunch of old snaps I no longer needed directly at the PhptoBucket website and found doubles, triples, and even quadruples of pictures! When I tried to delete more than one it would come up as "Ooops, the didn't quite click"...after 20 or so of that stupid message I wanted to heave my computer into passing traffic! Has anyone else had that problem?

unfortunately I've had BOTH of these problems as well as the whole wont load/show my pics/freezing up  thing as well...and yes I have also wanted to heave my computer into passing traffic too LOL! :lol:
Oh whhhhhy cant PB be like in the good old days *waves walking stick at PB*  :silly:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal