collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *UPDATE* Order from Arena Member Balthamos Never Received  (Read 1890 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Order from Arena Member Balthamos Never Received
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2013, 09:46:52 AM »
That really stinks-

But thanks for posting the ID-  it is good to know who may not be reliable. :(   Sorry you missed out on your ponies!  Thank goodness for the paypal protection sometimes (although it can certainly come back to bite if you have a dishonest buyer).

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: Order from Arena Member Balthamos Never Received
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2013, 01:07:06 PM »
That really stinks-

But thanks for posting the ID-  it is good to know who may not be reliable. :(   Sorry you missed out on your ponies!  Thank goodness for the paypal protection sometimes (although it can certainly come back to bite if you have a dishonest buyer).

I wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of what she had done, and I may or may not be her first, I'm certain I wont be her last.
I've never dealt with a dishonest buyer (saying they didn't receive an item), I hope we never do. I don't know why anyone would bother doing that to others. It's stealing and it's wrong.
I feel like such a mom even though we have no kids lol

Post Merge: August 13, 2013, 06:47:48 PM

So... I check my DA and there's this message from said member:

Hello, I am sorry that I've not been in contact with you. I saw your note the other day but didn't as I've been incredibly busy.

Your item was sent, I sent it with no tracking proof but I had a receipt. I would of easily refunded you if you calmed down. I don't "Steal" But I have proof of your item being sent. It does take a while from the UK to US.

You can have a refund, that's completely fine. I wouldn't "Steal" again.

Calm the heck down

Talk about rude, and gee I don't know wrong country, I'm in Canada, hello? My husbands family lives in the UK, I have purchased several ponies on here from UK members and it's taken 2-3 weeks tops to reach us.
I cannot believe the nerve of her. Then she says I can have the refund, but she's never even bothered to respond to the Paypal dispute.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 06:48:31 PM by MikeysGrrrl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal