collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: mystery ebay feedback?  (Read 372 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
mystery ebay feedback?
« on: July 30, 2013, 03:09:49 AM »
SO I dont use Ebay THAT often, occasionally ill buy something, and im almost always watching a few things, but i hardly ever get around to buying them.

Since iv been sort of inactive with collecting, and not taking part in any swaps lately, its been quite a while since my last ebay purchase. But I thought I would check it out.

I notice an extra feedback by my name, dated May 12, 2013. its positive, and thanking me for prompt payment/business etc same old lol.

But I have no idea what its for? o.o I click on the view item, and it just takes me to their current listings, the "view details" takes me to a open listing of a G1 seapony that iv never even looked at and certainly never bought xD.

at first I was just going to let it go, because i mean who complains about a positive feedback, but knowing ebay i worry rofl.

am i worrying over nothing? or should i look into this?

I looked through their sales to see if i could recognize them, i even looked at their feedback for the same time frame, and i didnt see any feedback from me... so im just boggled. o.o
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
Re: mystery ebay feedback?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 03:18:41 AM »
Maybe you bought something from them a long time ago and they just got around to leaving the feedback in May? If that much time has passed the auction link wouldn't work anymore. That's my only thought. How odd, though!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: mystery ebay feedback?
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 03:25:47 AM »
That is really odd! I honestly have never heard of that just randomly happening before.

Teddy could be right though because a buyer/seller has 60 days from the transaction date to leave feedback. Do you recall buying anything back in March?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal