collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: All Hallows' Eve approaches  (Read 3302 times)

thegingerspicepony

• Trade Count: (0)
All Hallows' Eve approaches
« on: October 20, 2014, 07:31:45 AM »
Let talk about halloween, anything to do with halloween. Like what you are being or if you are going to any party's stuff like that. Halloween has always be my favorite holiday. It is the one day that you can't get bashed for wearing wolf ears and a tail or a hooded cloak. You are free to express what you want to be every day but can't because society said no. But not on halloween, nope you can be what ever you want! :leaves:

~Ginger

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
Re: All Hallows' Eve approaches
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 07:38:07 AM »
Halloween, Easter, Valentine's Day... I'm all about any candy-related holiday! :biggrin:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 07:38:40 AM »
Ugh! I'm just not ready for Halloween yet! I have too much to do still! And I'm not even really sure WHAT we are doing yet!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

thegingerspicepony

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 07:41:01 AM »
And its only 11 days away, so much to do and so little time :huh:

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 09:14:18 AM »
Yay!! I have always loved Halloween. This is my first year taking my daughter out trick or treating. She is 2 1/2. She is dressing up as Elsa. Not sure how far she is going to make it but I hope she brings home a ton of candy!!

Me and my brothers used to use pillow cases for candy bags and by the end of the night they would almost be full!!!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2014, 09:40:58 AM »
Im on candy duty but will be playing a few games with friends, as well as have friends over on the sunday (it was supposed to be a few days ago but people got sick)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2014, 09:44:57 AM »
I've never been huge into Halloween, which is very weird considering I'm a cosplayer, but I'm excited about it this year! My friends are having a party at their place this upcoming weekend and I'm nearly finished with my costume and I need to work on my fiance's. We're both being shiny versions of, what I consider to be, very spooky Pokemon.  ^.^

I'm also pretty excited that Chipotle gives you a half-off discount on burritos if you go there in costume on Halloween. That doesn't help my addiction to that place at all.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2014, 11:09:39 AM »
I'll be working. I have tried to change shift with people but it looks like I have to work.

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2014, 04:52:13 PM »
I'm hosting my very own Nightmare Night party! (G4 Halloween, for the people that don't watch the show.) I've got maybe up to 20 people down as coming so far. There'll be games, music, food, competitions... Everything. I'm really hoping I can pull it off.

The thing most people are excited for is the plushie raffle (decided to have $1 raffle tickets instead of a flat entry fee at the door). I have an Onlyfactory Flutterbat, a Famosa Rainbow Dash and a bunch of teeny tiny Funrise plushies to give away!
:fox:

thegingerspicepony

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2014, 05:04:03 PM »
You all have awesome ideas , but my plans aren't that spectacular  :huh:  since I'm still in high school I only have a dance to go to but that's ok at lest I have something to do  :cool:

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2014, 06:01:09 PM »
Not dressing up (couldn't convince the boyfriend) but  the two of us are going to a haunted woods attraction. Might get our friends to come with if they can.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline ashes

• Forever Orange Site Mod
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2014, 07:43:27 PM »
Normally we host a Halloween party, but this year I just had too many other things going on.  That hasn't stopped me from decorating the house top to bottom! But I am hosting my book club this week, and we're reading Sherlock Holmes, so that will be fun.  We then have a Trunk or Treat activity this Saturday at church (combined with a chili cook-off - yum!)

Then on Halloween we'll take the kids trick-or-treating.  I'll probably pull out my Rarity costume from last year.  My girls are going to be as follows (from oldest to youngest): an echidna, Twilight Sparkle, an owl, and a cat.

thanks to jupi for my avi and harvestmoongirl for my siggy!

Check out my website: artbyashes.com

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2014, 08:03:53 PM »
I requested off for Halloween and it actually got permitted! I was so happy I wanted to cry tears of joy! X'D

I just gotta decide what neighborhood to trick or treat in! Dx
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Lady_Manson

• MOC Mimic
  • Black Veil Brides,Blood on The Dance Floor Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2014, 10:51:38 PM »
I never get to do Anything on Halloween anymore since I am 35yrs old Now I am To Old to Trick Or Treating I miss Doing it I stopped Trick Or Treating in The 11th Grade Cause one NeighborHood we went To This Man say's to Me aren't You Too Old to Be Trick Or Treating he said it to me in a really Rude way He Gave My Little Brother Candy But Not Me Cause That Hurt My Feelings.

I only Get to Give Out Goody Bag's to Trick Or Treaters  and Watch Horror movies, But We Will Be Going to A Haunted House which is Good But That is all.

Sprintex

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2014, 11:11:39 PM »
Luckily it's not a big thing over here in Britain so all I have to do is remember to stick my "No trick or treat" sign to my front door  :biggrin:

Paul

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal