collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ideas for making a 'welcome to university' party  (Read 166 times)

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Ideas for making a 'welcome to university' party
« on: May 10, 2014, 09:49:34 AM »
I am planning too early again XD But I'm stressed with final exams and I want to cheer up a bit. Next September I'll enter into university and I'd like to make a small celebration for this special event in my life  :blush: I've got some loose ideas - like getting my first MH doll or cooking something new or one of my special dishes.

Did you made something special when you've finished high school? Please tell me, I need inspiration

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
Re: Ideas for making a 'welcome to university' party
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2014, 10:14:09 AM »
My parents threw a party and a bunch of people who are apparently family and close family friends that I'd never met before in my memory came to visit and give me things. It was......Yeah.....I don't like crowds......But that was about the size of it. Oh! And the day after a graduated I got myself a new puppy! THAT was awesome! :lovey:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2014, 11:55:31 AM »
Im trying to remember.  I don't think anything happened.  It was just the open house then organizing things so everything was done and ready.

I don't think I rewarded myself or got rewarded by anyone.

What you do though I think will depend on what your personality is or what you enjoy doing.

Are you into spring or fall?  maybe create a mini oasis in your garden, or just walk around the mall and make a day of it :)

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 12:25:06 PM »
Ummm my family bought a cake and then my friends and I went out for the night.  Pretty low-key.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal