collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What myths / creatures do you still believe in?  (Read 3255 times)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: What myths / creatures do you still believe in?
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2014, 01:58:49 PM »
I also believe in extraterrestrials and ghosts.

I remember about 5 years ago I had lice and had to sleep in the living room every night. And one night I couldn't sleep so I was just laying on the couch and then suddenly anything visible started to glow green and slowly fade to and out of green. We have a skylight in that room which lets light in so thats the only place I believed it could come from. I thought my house was being scanned by aliens.

I also dreamed about alien abductions and chasing ghosts a lot in my younger years.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Katika

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2014, 10:04:38 AM »
Call me crazy if you want, but I absolutely, positively believe in ghosts.  I've had too many experiences involving what I can only describe as them for them NOT to be real.  I've seen them, heard them, seen them move things, threw my husband across a mall hallway to avoid running into one that I thought was a real person (that, of course, wasn't actually "there").  I've tried to not believe in them (if that makes sense) and still have these encounters and finally have just accepted the fact that something is there.

I also believe that, whether or not they're still around, a lot of mystical beasts do have some sort of historic truth to them.  I just can't fathom how else they were ever thought up if they didn't have some kind of physical, living ancestor at some time.

As it is, I'm pretty open to a lot of things actually existing, whether or not I actually believe that they do or not, and I don't fault anyone for their beliefs of such things.  I do sincerely HOPE, though, that things like werewolves and Big Foot and the Jersey Devil and all of those scary kinds of things aren't real.  Because I really, really like to sleep at night :)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2014, 10:06:33 AM »
I always thought ghosts actually do exist nothing of myth.  I never considered the myth possibility but I guess it's something to consider. 

Post Merge: April 10, 2014, 10:08:13 AM

I wish sometimes .......  and I would like to think maybe once upon a time some of them were real I mean myths and legends had to come from somewhere right

Yep I agree.  I mean how did the myths and legends originate?   :what:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2014, 10:09:21 AM by Majesty »

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2014, 10:12:30 AM »
No gods or anything mythical for me. I always have dreams that I'm magic though, those are the best. :)

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2014, 11:33:51 PM »
I definitely believe in ghosts. I hope bigfoot isn't real because I live by a wooded area and it creeps me out. Aliens span all cultures for some reason too. Hope they aren't like the guys in Signs. I don't believe in flamingos.

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2014, 12:50:43 PM »
I think that compassionate, considerate human beings are rapidly becoming a myth... LOL  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2014, 04:45:41 PM »
Does anyone remember that story on the news several years ago about a guy who found bigfoot? LOL I totally believed it. I was like, "I KNEW he was real!" :P So yes, I do believe there is a bigfoot out there somewhere. Not sure about the lochness monster, but I do believe there are fish that we haven't discovered or identified yet :)

I don't believe in magical creatures, but I do believe in aliens and ghosts, but I believe they are demons in disguise and people should stay faaaaar away from them.
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal