collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Game--Your Opinions  (Read 179 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Game--Your Opinions
« on: August 09, 2013, 12:46:30 PM »
OK so I'm a huge Walking Dead fan, never missed an episode.  My favorite character is Daryl so I thought a game where he's the main character and the guy who does his character does his voice would be awesome.  I know it's been out for a while.  I wasn't going to get it, because it had a lot of bad reviews.  But, someone I worked with (who just recently quit) says the game is really awesome and fun.  I have a few games that are based on movies and they are sort of fun to play but probably also had bad reviews.  I know by now it'll probably be cheap at Walmart at least.  I got The Sims 3 Pets for PS3 there for $20 and the game had been out for a while so I figured this game will probably be around the same price--if I can still get it.

To those who have played it, what did you think?  Please tell me the good and bad.

Thanks for reading. :)

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct Game--Your Opinions
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 01:34:02 PM »
I'm personally holding out for a sub $10 price. I mean as far as games go, I think the Telltale Walking Dead games are more worthy, while this one's clearly a licensed "cash-in".

Imo it looks like good dumb fun, but I wouldn't pay $40 for it. $20 wouldn't be too bad.

I actually bought one on clearance(wii u) at Target for $15 last May and immediately flipped it to Amazon for $30 because I have a strong feeling that this'll be even cheaper than that before this year's over.

Some gameplay footage(pg-13 language)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRMbuld3a5Y
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 01:51:38 PM by popyduggan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal