collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Blackmail and putting people off to buy from me  (Read 3247 times)

robinharper

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Blackmail and putting people off to buy from me
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2015, 05:55:53 AM »
Babichuld, the mods are on it.  They are gathering all evidence and will pass a judgement when they have everything form both sides I guess and studied it and discussed it.  That's why I am not responding here anymore either cause it is indeed turning bigger and bigger.  And with supporters it seems on both sides ...  I am leaving it now up to the mods. And hope this all gets an answer from them soon so we can all start putting our energy and time anew in other and more fun things.

Hugs
  Robin

Ellies pony world

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2015, 08:12:10 AM »
why on earth has this not been removed by moderators? This has gone on long enough surely at the end of the day no one got scammed or lost anything in any case. I have had nothing but great transactions with Sweetbubbles myself but end of day no one got hurt so why turn it into a free for all to have a go. PS if anyone brought my kids into an argument of ponies I would have a few choice words for them also no one messes with my kids....Ever!

Offline yum-yum

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Yummie!
    • View Profile
    • ThePonyBusiness
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2015, 08:48:44 AM »
I have had nothing but great transactions with Sweetbubbles myself but end of day no one got hurt so why turn it into a free for all to have a go.

Well... no one got hurt? I'm not a heavy emotional person, really down to earth, but the way sweetbubbles talked to me was everything but nice and respectful.

I will also forward my proof to the mods within a few days. This will be my last post in this thread. Just like Robin said; let the mods decide.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2015, 08:56:44 AM »
Thank you to everyone who has PMed me. I will review them this afternoon, my Dad has a chemo treatment here in a few minutes, so I will not have time till later.

I am also locking this up for now, as there is no reason to keep rehashing the same thing over and over again.  :heart: PL
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal