collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Monster High Discussion 17  (Read 44025 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Monster High Discussion 17
« Reply #780 on: May 16, 2013, 01:30:48 PM »
There's Manny Taur, but I high doubt he's that close to being a "main" character to become a doll. That and seeing how all the boy dolls look, I don't think he'd transfer well into a doll.
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

Offline Catlein

• Pony of Law
  • Trade Count: (+59)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Canadian law student obsessed with MLP and MH :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: May 16, 2013, 02:47:48 PM »
Thank you for posting the CAM torso link! I've been trying to resist the bee, but so much for that! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the other torsos just yet. I know I don't need the sea monster or the three eyed ghoul blue one.

Also, hooray for Heath sightings!!

Throw them up in sales :D Lots of us are looking for them if you don't them! (Makes grabby hands at the three eyed ghoul)

Also, is there any demand for the Bee/Three Eyed Ghoul/Ghost/Puma add-ons? I'm going to see if the nearby Superstore still has some soon, though they'd had a few for the past few weeks. With the torso pack coming out, I will take the plunge for the three-eyed ghoul and hope that I can get a torso!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 02:50:43 PM by Catlein »

elonni

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #782 on: May 16, 2013, 02:56:00 PM »
lol I was about to post that. :P

Good to see they gave Scarah more screen time.

Yep, it was! It's cool that they have been showing more of the secondary characters in general, such as Venus, Rochelle, Invisi Billy and now Scarah.

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: May 16, 2013, 03:12:33 PM »
Ugh!  I just spent a whole bunch of money I don't think I wanted to spend :rolleyes:

I had a 15% off $50 at Mattel Shop, so I bought some things I've been looking at over and over at in store.....

Didn't mean to spend $50!  Stupid coupons making me spend more moneys than I want to :mad:

The worst part is, the only thing in my cart that was MH was the torsos!!!!!!

I cannot be trusted with money! :lol:
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline pukunui

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • And the Trogdor comes in the niiiiiiiiight!!!
    • View Profile
    • pehr design & photography
« Reply #784 on: May 16, 2013, 03:22:58 PM »
Also, is there any demand for the Bee/Three Eyed Ghoul/Ghost/Puma add-ons? I'm going to see if the nearby Superstore still has some soon, though they'd had a few for the past few weeks. With the torso pack coming out, I will take the plunge for the three-eyed ghoul and hope that I can get a torso!
I would love a three-eyed ghoul add-on pack myself, now that I've got a torso for her.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: May 16, 2013, 03:32:55 PM »
I just need the Bee girl torso, so if anyone does not need it I would be interested in buying it. I was lucky and purchased the last Bee girl add-on today at my Wal-mart .

shivvy

« Reply #786 on: May 16, 2013, 03:38:45 PM »
I suggest everyone makes sure to buy two torso packs if you can, because it seems like a lot of arena members need stuff from them! I may even buy a second set and get them sent to my parents house if it will let me.

Offline ivybunny84

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Sisters of the Moon Design
« Reply #787 on: May 16, 2013, 05:08:46 PM »
thank you so much for the link to the pack!! I can now make my 3 eye ghoul~~  And not to hunt down the skeleton girl. Do they still sell that add on pack? my walmart had restocked on the cam add ons, I have found everyone but that one, so I wasn't sure of that one is discontinued or not?

nyanpotato

« Reply #788 on: May 16, 2013, 05:24:20 PM »
They should make a doll of that skeleton guy,The one that his head always gets knocked off!,And in Scaris him and Bloodgood switched heads for a minute  :lol:

sisterskipper

« Reply #789 on: May 16, 2013, 07:08:34 PM »
Bloodgood is at tru in cedar rapids iowa

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: May 16, 2013, 07:47:55 PM »
I recently made an eBay account to buy MH items, but I keep getting outbid, literally at the last second. :cry: It's frustrating. I was so close to getting a loose DotD Frankie & Draculaura for $45, but at the last second (I was watching the countdown) the price jumped by $15.50, which was 50 cents above my max bid. If I had just a few more seconds I would have bid more. How is it they had enough time to bid so it came through literally at the last second? I did at least win sig Frankie's dress, belt and shoes for $8, so at least I got one good deal.

shivvy

« Reply #791 on: May 16, 2013, 08:09:17 PM »
They are using http://www.gixen.com/ to bid snipe. I suggest you do the same.

Edit: Little more indepth explanation. Gixen is an automated intermediate that uses your ebay account to bid at the last second up to a threshold you set. You log in with your ebay account info, which I know seems sketchy, but Gixen is a pretty old and trusted service.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 08:15:44 PM by shivvy »

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: May 16, 2013, 08:14:39 PM »
I can't BELIEVE my MH luck lately. 13W Howleen and Twyla last weekend, now today I find...

GHOULS NIGHT OUT! I stopped in at TRU since today was the last day of their 25% off sale, just on the off chance there was something new again... and there was one case of these gorgeous lovelies :squee: They're so beautiful!

I probably should have waited on Rochelle, knowing that she's going to be in the 4-pack as well... but I just COULD NOT leave my precious bebeh gargoyle behind. :doh: Plus, I expect the 4-pack won't have all her accessories (tiny perfume bottle!) or her journal. I'm so in love with her though, I probably won't even be able to sell the double off XD #collectorproblems

Anyway, since when is Canada so ahead of the game with releases?! I'm amazed. The classroom 2-packs are showing up already in Quebec?! :faint:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #793 on: May 16, 2013, 08:25:28 PM »
I can't BELIEVE my MH luck lately. 13W Howleen and Twyla last weekend, now today I find...

GHOULS NIGHT OUT! I stopped in at TRU since today was the last day of their 25% off sale, just on the off chance there was something new again... and there was one case of these gorgeous lovelies :squee: They're so beautiful!

I probably should have waited on Rochelle, knowing that she's going to be in the 4-pack as well... but I just COULD NOT leave my precious bebeh gargoyle behind. :doh: Plus, I expect the 4-pack won't have all her accessories (tiny perfume bottle!) or her journal. I'm so in love with her though, I probably won't even be able to sell the double off XD #collectorproblems

Anyway, since when is Canada so ahead of the game with releases?! I'm amazed. The classroom 2-packs are showing up already in Quebec?! :faint:

You are So Lucky!
Here in Thunder Bay Ontario We never see anything before anyone else. Either it takes afew months after anyone else gets it or it never stays on the shelves long enough. LOL
Congratz!

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Offline ivybunny84

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
    • Sisters of the Moon Design
« Reply #794 on: May 16, 2013, 08:33:07 PM »
lucky!! I want that spectra!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal