collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 81886 times)

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #750 on: November 24, 2013, 08:34:43 AM »
Calico_star they are lovely! I can't see a problem with the braids you did though?

Thanks guys :( I'm not gonna talk about the fb thing anymore I'm still annoyed, the worst thing that came out of it is I lost my admiration for that person *grumble*

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ANNA AND ELSA ARRIVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOOOO HAPPY!!! (the second row of crystals on Elsa's dress are there because I put them there :D)
Love Anna's dress more than the stock photo! For display, it is sewn together at the bottom creating a bell-like shape, so I cut it freeee

http://blog.disneystore.com/.a/6a013481198b41970c019b00819589970c-pi

See in this picture the lighter green sections are all joined to one another (I never noticed)

ELSA'S SHOES ARE GORGEOUS!

Hope everyone receives theirs sooon!
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: November 24, 2013, 02:53:31 PM »
Ahhhhhhhh! I love your pictures, Lyra and Calico! Such stunners you have! :dribble:

I wasn't expecting any kind of update on tracking, but Anna arrived at a UPS location 3 hours from me a few minutes ago so it is very possible she could get here tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. UPS hates to be early. :mad:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

AppleDash1

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #752 on: November 24, 2013, 07:49:53 PM »
The tracking shows that Anna will be delivered today and Elsa is supposed to be here tommorrow. It's weird they are getting here on different days but they must have shipped all the Annas then did the Elsa orders. I really hope they get here undamaged. These will be my 3rd and 4th LE dolls!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: November 25, 2013, 02:24:43 AM »
I keep thinking anna has green hair!  Those ribbons look a little like hair streaks. 

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: November 25, 2013, 03:16:49 AM »
Calico, they're beautiful! I didn't even notice Anna's braid til you said something. Hopefully your cat leaves them alone from now on :P

Lyra, they look stunning :dribble: I'm glad I get to see a pic of them unboxed because I would never be brave enough to unbox my LE dolls :lol: Do you have a close up of Elsa's shoes? :)

My sister's birthday is today, but we had her party on Saturday and she loved all her Belle dolls, yay! :D

I finally took pictures of my Anna :lovey:

I love this picture of her :)

Here she is next to my other Frozen dolls :)

I loooove the ribbons in her hair and the way her hair is styled. Too pretty! Now I just have to figure out where to put her because her box is so large XD
My Wish List

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: November 25, 2013, 04:59:27 AM »
Wow, those LE dolls are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing those great pics, ladies! I find it kind of funny how Elsa seems to be the favorite princess, and everyone's favorite 12" doll, but it seems like most people who are getting the LE dolls are going for Anna instead.

How are the LE dolls put together? It looks like their arms at least are the same style as the 12" classic dolls? Are the legs the same too? I'm just wondering if they have the occasional bow-legged problem like the 12" dolls tend to, or if they're made of tougher fabric.

(And thank you girls for the encouraging words on my poor Anna doll :P It really is very noticeable in person-- it looks like one of her braids got stuck in an electrical socket-- but I think once both sides match it'll be a lot better :) )

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: November 25, 2013, 05:36:41 AM »
To me they seem to have done a better job on Anna. Elsa is just lacking something. Way couldn't they put her in her cornation dress instead of her blue one. Anna looks to have had a lot of thought put into how she was gonna look and Elsa seems slapped together. Almost like Disney didn't expect her to be liked as well as she is.

AppleDash1

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #757 on: November 25, 2013, 06:18:29 AM »
Speaking of Elsa's Coronation Dress, I saw this custom today. It is amazing.  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

located here http://daphnetails.deviantart.com/art/Custom-Frozen-Elsa-Coronation-Doll-405222339

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: November 25, 2013, 06:24:16 AM »
How pretty! I was totally in love with Anna's regular dress when I first saw the characters, but Elsa's coronation dress might have it beat...

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: November 25, 2013, 08:10:55 AM »

I love this picture of her :)

I loooove the ribbons in her hair and the way her hair is styled. Too pretty! Now I just have to figure out where to put her because her box is so large XD

Wow! Anna is sooo pretty <3 I love her dress!  Congrats on getting her safe and sound!!

It does seem like the Elsas were shipped second because mine is taking foreveeeeer! I am dying from excitement just a teeeny bit.

All these images are drool worthy! You are some lucky ponies!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: November 25, 2013, 08:45:09 AM »
iTunes finally has Idina's version of Let It Go to buy but I don't have enough iTunes money to get it. :(  LE Anna is very pretty.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Lyra

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #761 on: November 25, 2013, 09:20:21 AM »
Hope everyone gets their dolls soon!

It its verrry likely another LE Anna will be released with the dvd next year, in her snow outfit and cape.
Speculation is that maybe an LE Elsa will be released at the same time in her coronation gear!

When Rapunzel was released, there was a doll at movie release, and then ANOTHER dvd release. They also also did it with Brave.

Because more people will be more familiar with Frozen by dvd release, the edition size might be increased from 2500 to 5000 or 6000 for Snowy outfit Anna.
There is also a possibility of LE Hans and Kristoff. If they were made, it would probably be small edition of 500 like they did for Eric

:) (I've been really into LE doll stuff recently)
Lyra Silvertongue - not Heartstrings!

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #762 on: November 25, 2013, 10:33:03 AM »
wow! those frozen girls are gorgeous!!
was wondering are the 12" ones articulated at all?
was thinking of ordering them

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: November 25, 2013, 10:40:33 AM »
Thanks, everyone! I'm just loving these Frozen dolls and soooo excited about the movie! :newpony: I hope it's as good as I'm imagining :lol:

It its verrry likely another LE Anna will be released with the dvd next year, in her snow outfit and cape.
Speculation is that maybe an LE Elsa will be released at the same time in her coronation gear!

When Rapunzel was released, there was a doll at movie release, and then ANOTHER dvd release. They also also did it with Brave.

Because more people will be more familiar with Frozen by dvd release, the edition size might be increased from 2500 to 5000 or 6000 for Snowy outfit Anna.
There is also a possibility of LE Hans and Kristoff. If they were made, it would probably be small edition of 500 like they did for Eric

:) (I've been really into LE doll stuff recently)

That's good to know! I look forward to more dolls though I don't think my wallet will :lol: Did they do that with Tiana? I was thinking they released a LE Tiana in her green dress when the movie was in theaters and then released a LE Tiana in her blue dress when the DVD came out? I KNOW I've seen her in her blue dress... I think.. hmm.

Does anyone have a list of all the LE dolls that Disney has released? When did they start making these dolls? I imagine the older ones are quite pricey to get ahold of now :P

Post Merge: November 25, 2013, 10:41:33 AM

wow! those frozen girls are gorgeous!!
was wondering are the 12" ones articulated at all?
was thinking of ordering them

Yes, the ones from the Disney Store are :D
My Wish List

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: November 25, 2013, 11:32:18 AM »
Here is a list specifically for LE's.

2009:
Snow White - LE 5000

2010:
Tiana - LE 5000
Jessie - LE 2010
Buzz/Woody - LE 6000
Belle - LE 5000

2011:
Rapunzel - LE 5000
Mother Gothel - LE 1500
Alice - LE 500
Queen of Hearts - LE 500
Jack - LE 2000
Sally - LE 2000

2012:
Wedding Rapunzel - LE 8000
Merida - LE 7000
Cinderella - LE 5000
Lady Tremaine - LE 1500
Merida/Elinor - LE 2500
Sgt. Calhoun - LE 1000

2013:
China Doll - LE 500
Ariel - LE 6000
Ursula - LE 2000
Eric - LE 1500
Anna/Elsa Harrod's Exclusive - LE 100
Anna - LE 2500
Elsa - LE 2500

I really hope they make an Anna in her regular outfit! I would buy her in a heartbeat! It sucks that Aurora will be coming out just before or after my wedding. I'm really hoping I will be able to put aside some money for her and Anna if they make a second one for the DVD/BR release.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal