collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Disney dolls discussion!  (Read 81862 times)

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
Re: Disney dolls discussion!
« Reply #705 on: November 19, 2013, 05:09:14 PM »
The LE Frozen dolls are now up on Disneystore.com, I grabbed both of them initially I was just going to go for Elsa but my little girl's name is Anna so I couldn't resist getting her to put up for my little one when she is older.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: November 19, 2013, 05:09:39 PM »
I just ordered Anna! :biggrin: Let's cross our fingers and hope we all get one :) I wish I had the money to get Elsa too :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 19, 2013, 05:10:13 PM »
awww that's cute, I thought about it....but I just went with Elsa. I'm sure Anna would be amazing to have but I could only get one :3 I just hope it shows up safely~

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 19, 2013, 05:12:55 PM »
All my expensive Disney dolls have showed up safely so there shouldn't be a problem, TrixieStix :D The couples dolls were double boxed and sent UPS and mine had no damage :)
My Wish List

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 19, 2013, 05:13:50 PM »
All my expensive Disney dolls have showed up safely so there shouldn't be a problem, TrixieStix :D The couples dolls were double boxed and sent UPS and mine had no damage :)

OMGOSH that's good, I'm sooo excited!!!

Good luck going to sleep after this haha, I'm glad you snagged an Anna! That dress is gorgeous  :drunk:

EDIT:
The store's site is down for me now...that went by fast, they sold out in 17 minutes? That's intense XD
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 05:16:58 PM by TrixieStix »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 19, 2013, 05:16:21 PM »
I totally just tried for my first super expensive Disney doll ELSA!  Holy cow I hope it doesn't cancel my order!!!

I have an email confirmation and everything. PLZ GOSH GOLLY XD I was so sick and couldn't sleep.

Good luck guys on your dollies and to you Bow Tie for going in person!!!

I caved and decided to get her online! I was at a concert tonight so I didn't get home 'til about 45 minutes ago so I figured I might as well stay up and try. At least I'm guaranteed the doll if I order online, hopefully. I'd much rather have her now, but I like the feeling that I am for sure going to have her. With going to the stores you just don't know. There could be people waiting in line right now or there could be no one for hours. It's hard to gauge when the movie hasn't come out yet. I will cry if they cancel my order. :cry:
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 19, 2013, 05:17:16 PM »

OMGOSH that's good, I'm sooo excited!!!

Good luck going to sleep after this haha, I'm glad you snagged an Anna! That dress is gorgeous  :drunk:

I'm excited too! :newpony: I'm not sure if I'm shaking because of the excitement or if I'm just cold :lol:

It's going to be hard to sleep :P

Hmm.. Disneystore.com just crashed on me :shocked: I hope my order went through... I'm sure it did since I got an order confirmation, but I'm nervous :yikes:
My Wish List

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 19, 2013, 05:18:12 PM »
Im nervous too!

And ooo Bow Tie, internet party! I hope we all got lucky and they don't take them back!!

I'm shaking from excitement and sickness hahaha

PSSST How was the concert?

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 19, 2013, 05:22:14 PM »
Im nervous too!

And ooo Bow Tie, internet party! I hope we all got lucky and they don't take them back!!

Hahaha! That's how I feel right now! Nervous and sick. XD The dolls are sold out now! I really wanted Elsa too, but I could only get Anna. She's my favorite. :inlove: :heart:

The concert was great! We were late because I was crabby and couldn't pick a good outfit because I needed to look good, but we were going to be late anyways since my fiance didn't get home 'til about an hour before the concert started and we are about an hour and a half away from the venue. We saw Killswitch Engage and Lamb of God and two other bands, Testament and Huntress. I went all Disney today with my outfit. I wore the black and white Alice leggings from Hot Topic, with denim shorts, a pink and purple tank to go under my Cheshire Cat sweater that is also from Hot Topic and these cute black boots! I'm such a girl and I never used to be like this either. :lol: We also stopped at Target to pick up Honey Swamp, but luckily it was on the way and only took a few minutes out of our time. She was worth it! :dribble:
-Bow Tie

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 19, 2013, 05:26:26 PM »
They sold out super fast! I'm still shaking :lol: I hope everyone on the Arena was able to get one or both!

Sounds like you had a good time at the concert, Bow Tie :D
My Wish List

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 19, 2013, 05:28:19 PM »
Im nervous too!

Hahaha! That's how I feel right now! Nervous and sick. XD The dolls are sold out now! I really wanted Elsa too, but I could only get Anna. She's my favorite. :inlove: :heart:

The concert was great! We were late because I was crabby and couldn't pick a good outfit because I needed to look good, but we were going to be late anyways since my fiance didn't get home 'til about an hour before the concert started and we are about an hour and a half away from the venue. We saw Killswitch Engage and Lamb of God and two other bands, Testament and Huntress. I went all Disney today with my outfit. I wore the black and white Alice leggings from Hot Topic, with denim shorts, a pink and purple tank to go under my Cheshire Cat sweater that is also from Hot Topic and these cute black boots! I'm such a girl and I never used to be like this either. :lol: We also stopped at Target to pick up Honey Swamp, but luckily it was on the way and only took a few minutes out of our time. She was worth it! :dribble:

I wanted Anna too but same reason I only went with Elsa and I wanted to make sure I got at least ONE before they sold out. :3

Hey late or not, if you had fun and dressed up who cares?! XD I guess if the tickets were a lot of money but you went and had fun so that's awesome! And ooo Chesire Cat sweater, that's awesome. I love that cat!

I bet Honey Swamp is amazing,   :lovey: congrats on having a pretty awesome day Bow Tie! 

They sold out super fast! I'm still shaking :lol: I hope everyone on the Arena was able to get one or both!

I hope so too!  :P

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: November 19, 2013, 05:31:41 PM »

I keep pinching myself making sure that this is real! :'D

Despite getting bumped and pushed around a bit by the wall o' death/moshing, I had a great time. I don't tolerate those shenanigans like I did back in high school. I kept dragging my boyfriend further and further back because I hate it. I want to watch the concert not get bumped around by people. XD The last time I went to a concert was to see Killswitch Engage with my fiance on Valentine's Day 2010! They're one of his favorite bands so I had to get tickets. I'm so glad we got to see them again together. :biggrin:

Im nervous too!

I wanted Anna too but same reason I only went with Elsa and I wanted to make sure I got at least ONE before they sold out. :3

Hey late or not, if you had fun and dressed up who cares?! XD I guess if the tickets were a lot of money but you went and had fun so that's awesome! And ooo Chesire Cat sweater, that's awesome. I love that cat!

I bet Honey Swamp is amazing,   :lovey: congrats on having a pretty awesome day Bow Tie! 

I hope so too!  :P

I was fashionably late so it was fine! :lol: The tickets were super cheap! Buy one get one free so it was like 30 something dollars for the two of us. So yay! Honey Swamp is a stunner and I can't wait to take pics! :dribble:
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 05:33:19 PM by Bow Tie »
-Bow Tie

AppleDash1

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #717 on: November 19, 2013, 05:57:44 PM »
I am so excited, I was able to get both this time. I missed out on Ariel and was so disappointed. One person on facebook said they sold out in 12 minutes!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 19, 2013, 05:59:35 PM »
I think they will pop up again throughout the night. If the number wasn't so low they might last a while.  I wonder why they picked only 2500 to make when all bets say the movie is going to be a major hit. I can't wait to see it!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 20, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
I am confused as to the edition number as well. Maybe to create more hype? I am going to the mall later today so I am curious as to how it went there. The store knows me so well and knew I would be there early, but I am so glad I just bought Anna online. I feel so refreshed now after getting a decent amount of sleep. Just one more week 'til the movie comes out and I just cannot wait to see it! Eek! :D
-Bow Tie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal