collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Welcome to Big Apple Ponycon, March 23-24, 2013!  (Read 3650 times)

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Big Apple Ponycon, March 23-24, 2013!
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2013, 09:31:16 PM »
Did you guys know that the Big Apple Ponycon will be the first place/time to get wave 2 of the Enterplay cards? You can get an exclusive card with your badge. ;D

I know it's listed in the main topic but I think it's so awesome! I know there will be plenty of card trading too at the event if you want to complete your collections.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 09:34:26 PM by Foxtale »
~Foxtale~

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 06:25:20 AM »
If anyone is going to have an extra badge card I would love you forever:D You all are so lucky!

Offline Foxtale

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2013, 08:51:02 PM »
If anyone is going to have an extra badge card I would love you forever:D You all are so lucky!

Know anybody in the area? Get them to go to the convention and get you one. ;) I can't wait to see who the exclusive is going to be. I wonder if it will be Rarity? :D
~Foxtale~

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 10:19:03 AM »

Know anybody in the area? Get them to go to the convention and get you one. ;) I can't wait to see who the exclusive is going to be. I wonder if it will be Rarity? :D

Sadly I don't and the one friend I can think of would be working. I'm on vacation that week but just don't think id have the funds for airfair:( Maybe next year like I said before :) I'm always happy to get stuff from ponyfair for someone though if someone on the east coast can't make it to Indiana ;)

Bee-chan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 12:26:28 PM »
Wysteria, would you like to display a custom or two of yours at my table if you can't make it to BAP?

January Joy

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »
It makes me so happy to see that you guys are so dedicated to making sure NYC still has its own Ponycon. I was rather disappointed when I found out that Bronycon had moved out of state. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be able to make it down because my dad's birthday is that weekend, and I live two hours north of the city. I wish you all the best and I hope the con is a blast!

Bee-chan

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 01:20:53 PM »
It makes me so happy to see that you guys are so dedicated to making sure NYC still has its own Ponycon. I was rather disappointed when I found out that Bronycon had moved out of state. Unfortunately, I doubt I will be able to make it down because my dad's birthday is that weekend, and I live two hours north of the city. I wish you all the best and I hope the con is a blast!

Heh, actually, I'm two hours WEST of the city, over in New Jersey, so you're not alone there. Understandable about your dad's bday, though.

Offline Foxtale

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 05:04:34 PM »

Isn't it your dad's wish to go to a mlp convention for his birthday >.>   :P

Thank you for the best wishes, I'm sure it is going to be a blast. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 05:29:16 PM »
Wysteria, would you like to display a custom or two of yours at my table if you can't make it to BAP?

Thanks Bee:) That would be really awesome of you! Please pm me and we can talk, don't want to de-rail the awesome topic;)

One question though, is march the month you plan to hold the event each year? I've been looking for an excuse to show hubby the city and I'm sure he wouldn't mind one weekend of pony stuff hehe.

Bee-chan

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 05:34:30 PM »
Don't know. We'd have to ask Kar and see what she says.

PM'ing you now!

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 06:56:45 PM »
I heard the Enterplay pop up shop will be at the Sheraton nearby? Does anyone know how to get there? I never even knew there was a Sheraton in the area!

Bee-chan

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 07:51:08 PM »
I heard the Enterplay pop up shop will be at the Sheraton nearby? Does anyone know how to get there? I never even knew there was a Sheraton in the area!

I guess you're talking about the Sheraton Brooklyn Hotel? Here's the address:
228 Duffield St, Brooklyn, NY 11201

According to Google Maps, it's only about 3 minutes away. 

Since I can't ( for some stupid reason ) share the Google Maps directions from my Blackberry, here's the only one I can share from my phone ( MapQuest ).

directions. Clicky!

Offline Foxtale

• Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 07:56:33 PM »

As Bee-chan just said it's a short walk. I'm sure there will be a handout/guide printed with its location as well as area attractions for reference. There will be a ton of people going back and forth between there and the convention so you'll definitely know the way. :D

To all Reading Interested In Cards--Regarding the exclusive cards (a note), remember the card is one per badge! If you want someone to pick you up an extra card you have to purchase an extra badge, but any badge can get a card, one day or weekend passes. So if you want a card and can't make it in person, you can always buy the One Day Pass for Sunday (cheapest option) and have someone pick up your badge and your card. If this card's value is anything like the previous cards it will be worth it in the end. :D
~Foxtale~

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2013, 07:05:09 AM »
Thank you both for your help!

Brasspistol

« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 01:25:46 AM »
I'm going as a vendor! I'm soooooo excited!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal