collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread II (Blue Flu Discord)  (Read 67180 times)

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
Fedex tendered my order to my local post office today, so I'm hoping it'll get delivered either Friday or Saturday, even though the estimated date is Monday.

I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I really want a Big Mac glitter, but...it's so hard D: I would even be okay with glitter AJ to trade for a Big Mac. Any are better than none at all!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Mine finally got an update and are super close, sad part is they are sitting at a location and haven't departed in hours from the location! I was thinking I was going to get them tomorrow morning, but now it looks like I might not get them until Saturday... :/ crossing my fingers they get to my post office overnight, seriously cannot wait been waiting forever for these two!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline SailorEarth

• Xena: Warrior Pony
  • Trade Count: (+165)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I have many skills
    • View Profile
    • http://www.cosplaycassie.com
I camped outside HT yesterday morning for half an hour waiting for them to open. They still don't have any in stock. I asked just to be sure and they said they were still on preorder. I'm tempted to just order another set and hope for a glitter AJ. My husband's going to check HT for me again today since he'll be close by but I'm not hopeful.

Wish List~Pony Sales
Thanks Lina & Rainbowjuice for my adoptables!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
I camped outside HT yesterday morning for half an hour waiting for them to open. They still don't have any in stock. I asked just to be sure and they said they were still on preorder. I'm tempted to just order another set and hope for a glitter AJ. My husband's going to check HT for me again today since he'll be close by but I'm not hopeful.

For whatever reason several states have no sign of these two coming to stores I have no idea why! Hopefully they will get them soon, anyways OMG I'm freaking out they are on their way to me now yay for day early!!! Hoping for some glitters!!

For Sale Wants

Gloomygirl777

The girl at my Hot Topic said she wasn't sure if they were getting them at all  :( I hope that is not true but since they don't even know I am not sure when to give up on my calling and hunting at this store??

Hope you get your glitters!! Good Luck.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
Yikes that is not sounding too good, I'm starting to feel the same way around here... bad news is today is a really bad day to wait for the packages because I have a wedding to go to and leaving soon, and the damn fed ex truck is still not here and I'm running out of time!!!

For Sale Wants

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Dying for an AJ glitter...if someone wants to trade glitter AJ for glitter Pinkie, Doc Whooves or Rainbow, I'll be here :'D

Offline rowdy_cowgirl

• Trade Count: (+100)
    • View Profile
Mine arrived today via USPS.  I live in Maryland and placed my order on April 30th.  I ordered two AJ and one Big Mac, no glitters for me but I don't collect the glitters so that's ok.

Signature by Whippetluv

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
Wow so I pretty much found out that my boxes have been sitting at the post office all day and need to be sorted.... and I'm not getting them not until tomorrow... cries  :cry:

Anyways talked to my local hot topic, and she said still not shipped to my district, she said which is so bizzare because she said these two items are the top sold items on all of Hot Topic!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 12:51:13 PM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Gloomygirl777

Wow so I pretty much found out that my boxes have been sitting at the post office all day and need to be sorted.... and I'm not getting them not until tomorrow... cries  :cry:

Anyways talked to my local hot topic, and she said still not shipped to my district, she said which is so bizzare because she said these two items are the top sold items on all of Hot Topic!

Maybe they aren't getting them because they weren't expecting such demand?? Because I just looked on the Hot Topic website and both Big Mac and AJ say almost gone already!!! OH Nooooo......I think I might go ahead and order one before they are....does this usually happen when new MLP vinyls come out?

And the Big Mac glitter on ebay is already up to 80 dollars. That is just ridiculous. There is no way I am spending that amount of money on something that costs 5 times less than that.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:25:49 PM by Gloomygirl777 »

AppleDash1

The Rarity and Daring Do! prototypes have been posted on the Funko Forum :frolic:

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile

Finally! I'm so excited for Rarity. She looks great!

I wound up cancelling my order for Big Mac and I'm glad I did. I fell out of love with him about a week later. :P I can't wait for Rarity though, and this is one glitter I am going to track down for sure.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Updating the first post now, thanks AppleDash!

AppleDash1

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
That is awesome!!! I can't wait but first I need to get Applejack, Big Mac, and their glitters.... they need to get to the east coast!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal