collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS/T: 90s Disney Secret Hero Mulan doll + Moxie Girlz fakie + 3 nude Livs :)  (Read 829 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Updated 05/18/2013 with lower prices!

I have a spare Disney Mulan doll for sale or trade:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

She's the "Secret Hero" Mattel 1998 release. She's in her original outfit minus the shoes. Her sleeve cuffs are frayed--the red edging is detached and only held on at the seams. Her body and face are nice w/o marks. Her hair is not cut, the short hair is original to the doll (she did come with a velcro ponytail extension that she no longer has). Her hair is frizzy but very soft, and probably fixable with conditioner? asking $8 or make an offer! I'd love to trade (or partial trade) for a doll on my wishlist - particularly '97 Ariel, Giselle, or Queen Elinor (in similar condition is of course fine!)

Next up is this cute girl, who seems likely to be a Moxie Girlz fakie:

She's stamped with only "Made in China" on back. She has a weird hair rooting pattern; her hair is soft but very tangly. Body plastic is a bit mismatched compared to head and limbs. Knees have internal click joints. $1

And still available, three nude/wigless Liv dolls: Red Liv for Color Daniela, Blue Liv for Color Sophie, and Twist 'n Dance (blonde) Hayden.

All three are mint out of box, never played with. Red Daniela and Blue Sophie have articulation at the shoulders, hips and knees. Hayden has the "dance" articulation--shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips (legs move up/down), ankles, and waist (sort of, shifts side to side), but no knee articulation. She has some light purple staining on her legs right out of the box (from her pants)--small smudges around the sides of her knees, which I haven't tried to remove. Red Daniela $4, Blue Sophie $4, Dance Hayden $8 - or make an offer

Face closeups: Red Daniela - Blue Sophie - Dance Hayden. Eyes are all good without any wonkiness that I can see. I'm also willing to behead them (eep) if you just want either the bodies or the heads.

Payment is by Paypal in Canadian dollars (CAD) and shipping is from Canada--shipping starts around $7 for a small package to most parts of the world, and I'll ship anywhere! For trades I am happy to each pay our own shipping!

PM if you're interested, and thanks for looking :lovey:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 01:30:02 AM by Zombelina »
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline CasseminaPie

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Cassemina's Corner
Bump! They have the prettiest eyes!
Come visit my blog!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
:bump: Still needing new homes! Feel free to make offers too, especially if you want to take all three  :good:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Liv dolls (nude) for sale, $4-8 - Color Daniela, Color Sophie, Dance Hayden
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2012, 08:38:31 PM »
Bumpity bump!  :hope:

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Bumping~ Livs still available from last year, and new dolls added today: 1998 Disney Secret Hero Mulan and a Moxie Girlz fakie. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal