collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone with Experience Rehairing/Wigging with Mohair? Looking for help..  (Read 498 times)

Offline MacabreDarling

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://macabredarling.deviantart.com/
Hey guys. I'm looking for someone who can rehair or wig with mohair [the softy wavy pretty stuffs], to do my Rochelle Goyle Monster high doll for me. As it is I have hardly the patience to rehair a doll with normal hair, and being unfamiliar with mohair, I'm worried to do it myself. I'd prefer the hair to be as long as it is possible, and I've seen some nice length on mohair on Monster High Dolls online. I can give you more details of what I'm looking for, if anyone is interested. I can trade you for your services...Or potentially pay/trade. I'd be happy to work something out with someone who could help me. Let me know guys, thanks in advance!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Thank you tinrobo!

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
I went through a big phase of doll reroots and stuff a while ago, as well as making up a wig for a 1/6 Obitsu when I couldn't buy what I wanted. What exactly are you after? Feet length in the same colours as her actual hair or different colours?

Offline MacabreDarling

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://macabredarling.deviantart.com/
I actually am looking to do her over in a grey scale color scheme. So the hair would just need to be like a medium or dark grey..darker than her skin color. And 3-4 inch length would be the most desired but I'm just not sure how that works with the different hair types. ^.^
 Thank you tinrobo!

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
Certainly doable and I'm up for doing it! Chuck me a pm :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal