collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: blind bag g4 ponies - nerds for my herd  (Read 906 times)

Offline Xenotropos

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • the blindbag addiction is real
    • View Profile
blind bag g4 ponies - nerds for my herd
« on: April 15, 2017, 07:51:35 PM »
I'm looking to buy g4 blindbag ponies.  It doesn't matter to me if they're missing cards or are marked up, or if you have duplicates of the same one (for example: you have two identical Rarities you don't want).  In a perfect world, I'm looking for folks in Canada who have some they want to sell, but overseas/out-of-country offers are okay if the price is right (shipping can be a pain in the tail).

Specifically I'm looking for Main Six ponies, or recolours of them.  Stallions of any kind are always welcome (including the "shining armor" body type and the pegasus ones)!!  I'm not really looking for princess ponies but I'll take them if they're part of a lot.  I'm willing to pay up to 2 dollars Canadian each for mares, 3 dollars Canadian each for stallions.  The only exception to this is for flim, flam or Mr. Cake.  I've got a bumper crop of those and I can only pay 2 dollars for them.  And I'll pay postage of course unless it's an arm and a leg :)

If you have some that need to go, please send me a note.  I can't promise I can take every offer, but I'll certainly consider any offers made.

Thanks for reading through this!

EDIT:  my website is www.xenotropos.com    I'm also willing to trade artwork for ponies if you'd rather.  Please see my site for sample work.  I do make a living from my artwork so I can't trade art for just one or two ponies, so if you'd like artwork I'd want to trade for a lot of 'em.  I'm open to a bit of dealing here :)   Again, postage would be paid by me in any case. 

I'm gonna put a hold on purchasing more ponies for a short while - thank you to everyone who offered!  I should be open again to purchase more in a few months when the ol' VISA recovers :D
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 02:12:08 PM by Xenotropos »

Offline mimicsno1fan

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: blind bag g4 ponies - nerds for my herd
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 12:35:14 AM »
hello!

I have about 100 for sale on ebay. I am based in the Uk but I will combine the postage to make them as cheap as possible for you:)

I have about 20 stallions and a good number of others :)

Take a browse and let me know what you think :)

The link is in my siggy :)

Offline Xenotropos

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
  • the blindbag addiction is real
    • View Profile
Re: blind bag g4 ponies - nerds for my herd
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2017, 08:07:08 PM »
hello!

I have about 100 for sale on ebay. I am based in the Uk but I will combine the postage to make them as cheap as possible for you:)

I have about 20 stallions and a good number of others :)

Take a browse and let me know what you think :)

The link is in my siggy :)

I'll certainly take a look!  Thanks for posting!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal