collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89563 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Gen 2 released February 16th!
« Reply #1230 on: April 27, 2017, 07:19:09 PM »
>C  Nothing for me.
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: April 28, 2017, 04:34:53 AM »
I have two Togetic but no Togepi. :lol:

Two of my 10k eggs I got during the event hatched, as well as one of the 2ks. I was honestly surprised. I got a Grimer from the 2k, which puts me at 20/50 candies for Muk. From the 10ks I got Dratini and Mareep, which puts me at 48/100 candies for both Dragonite and Ampharos!!! I was shocked I actually got anything useful from eggs for once.
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: April 29, 2017, 07:11:12 AM »
I have all the babies, too many of each except Togepi. Close to Togetic though.
I wonder what Togepi's drop rate is, since as a group we don't seem to have a ton. That'll be so cool when you have a Togetic! It looks really cute. If I do get a Togepi, I have to be greedy and hope that I get another, since I'll want to both keep a Togepi and evolve a Togetic . . .

>C  Nothing for me.

Aw, I'm sorry! Sometimes RNG is pretty rough :/

Two of my 10k eggs I got during the event hatched, as well as one of the 2ks. I was honestly surprised. I got a Grimer from the 2k, which puts me at 20/50 candies for Muk. From the 10ks I got Dratini and Mareep, which puts me at 48/100 candies for both Dragonite and Ampharos!!! I was shocked I actually got anything useful from eggs for once.
Dratini and Mareep, both definitely good hatches and adorable! ^.^ Grimer is not as adorable, lol, but of course it's great that you can work towards Muk.

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #1233 on: April 29, 2017, 08:44:21 AM »
Has anyone noticed that Revive are dropping with much less frequency lately? And in other news, I finally helped with a gym, and have held it for five days!  Totally didn't realize you have to claim the gold coins, and missed out on them though. I thought it was going to be automatic. :(

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: May 01, 2017, 07:20:33 PM »
Has anyone noticed that Revive are dropping with much less frequency lately? And in other news, I finally helped with a gym, and have held it for five days!  Totally didn't realize you have to claim the gold coins, and missed out on them though. I thought it was going to be automatic. :(
I've definitely noticed that, too! For about two weeks I had about thirty Pokémon or more out of action because I had almost no revives or potions. After spending some time visiting Pokestops on drives to and from work and for about an hour on my day off (probably not the best spent time of my life ^^;) I've managed to revive and heal everyone. Now I'm taking a small break from gym battling so that the casualties don't pile up again . . .

Five days at a gym, awesome! I know; it's weird that they don't make the coin collecting automatic. :/

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: May 03, 2017, 08:26:59 AM »
Dratini and Mareep, both definitely good hatches and adorable! ^.^ Grimer is not as adorable, lol, but of course it's great that you can work towards Muk.

I'm happy with all the Dratini and Mareep I can get, since they evolve into two of my favorite Pokemon!

Continuing on this "all the cool stuff pops up when I should be sleeping" trend at my house, there was a Flaaffy at 4am the other day, and an Onix yesterday morning. I had to go outside for the Onix, but it was worth it! I'm halfway to a Steelix now!

I'm also  glad that I don't have to be too concerned with getting the 7th day spin streak anymore since I got a second Kings Rock last week, which was the last evolution item I needed. Not counting Porygon, which I'll apparently never get, I've evolved everything that needed an evolutionary item except Scyther and Onix, which I'm working on now.
Instagram / Want List

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: May 04, 2017, 07:13:35 PM »
So there's going to be a grass event May 5 through 8! It's nice that there's an event; I live in a grass biome (grass and water), so I'm afraid of getting overrun with stuff I see all the time. But it could be fun. Anyway, I won't complain; at least Niantic is hosting semi-regular events.

I caught a 1000 or so CP Skarmory today. I had some others (they pop around here kind of a lot; is that normal?), but this is the highest CP-wise. It looks pretty cool and I want to power it up, though that might be futile. I guess it would be decent against a Dragonite if it had enough HP. Or a Lapras, which I don't often see in gyms.

And I hatched two Pinecos. -_-

Continuing on this "all the cool stuff pops up when I should be sleeping" trend at my house, there was a Flaaffy at 4am the other day, and an Onix yesterday morning. I had to go outside for the Onix, but it was worth it! I'm halfway to a Steelix now!
Wow, a Flaaffy! I want a Steelix, too. I don't have many Onix and am also aiming for a Steelix.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: May 05, 2017, 07:37:48 AM »
Has it started yet? I just checked the two spawn points on my street and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

So I went out in the bitter cold for nothing. It's May and I'm still wearing my winter coat because it 43 degrees and the wind is harsh! Not Pokemon Go weather.

sailorstitch

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: May 05, 2017, 09:50:26 AM »
The events don't typically start until the afternoon, PST. So...A few more hours, probably.

All I need from this weekend is Chikorita and Sunkern. Other than those two, all I ever see are grass type Pokémon. So I'm kinda glad this is just a weekend long thing and not an entire week.
Instagram / Want List

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: May 07, 2017, 07:00:41 AM »
Well, I'm done with the event already. Got Sunflora and Meganium. :)

Has anyone seen a Tangela (or an increase of them) during these last two days?

Oh! I hatched another Mareep on Friday, so I'm at 84/100 for an Ampharos. So excited!
Instagram / Want List

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: May 07, 2017, 07:11:10 AM »
It's slow going for me as I've lost some steam since the previous gen. I had forgotten how many in gen 2 were plant based. I caught a pinecone a few weeks ago and died laughing.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: May 07, 2017, 11:09:47 AM »
My sister and I cooperated yesterday to take down the library's level 9 gym, and it was really fun. We don't get to battle together often since she's taking her CPA exams. I usually prestige my own gyms these days, and it's hard going, so it was a breath of fresh air to laugh with my best friend as we took down Blisseys, Tyranitar, etc. in an enemy gym for once :)

Well, I'm done with the event already. Got Sunflora and Meganium. :)

Has anyone seen a Tangela (or an increase of them) during these last two days?

Oh! I hatched another Mareep on Friday, so I'm at 84/100 for an Ampharos. So excited!
Congrats on your Sunflora and Meganium, and upcoming Ampharos! I haven't seen a Tangela, which surprises me because they spawn here naturally (maybe every two weeks I'll see one). I haven't been going out of my way to search for them, though, so they may be spawning more than I realize. In my grass/water biome, not much has changed except for an increase in Sunkern and Exeggcute. We've seen a slight increase in Bulbasaurs, but if I didn't know the event was going on I wouldn't notice; there are lots of Chikoritas, but again, there always have been. My sister and I did find a Meganium yesterday, though, which I'm sure is thanks to the event. It was CP 35 for me, but that's okay, lol. I've been catching the extra Sunkerns mainly for easy stardust and because they're just too adorable.

It's slow going for me as I've lost some steam since the previous gen. I had forgotten how many in gen 2 were plant based. I caught a pinecone a few weeks ago and died laughing.
Pineco is the bane of my existence, ha ha.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #1242 on: May 07, 2017, 01:43:39 PM »
Nothing exciting here even with the event, it's still rats and pigeons :(

While at my partners house it was allllll Exeggcute. I had to laugh as I'd just finished walking my Exeggcute to evolve an Exeggutor :lol:

The only Bulbasaur I saw vanished before I could tap on him.

On saying all that I did catch a Chikorita, which is new for me.

I hope you guys did better out of the event than me :)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: May 07, 2017, 08:21:38 PM »
My husband got Tangela, so now we're both done with the event!

I hope the weather is nice this week so I can go walking and hatch these eggs.

Found out that Houndour is unhatchable. That stinks! I hardly ever see them and I'd love a Houndoom, it's a favorite of mine. But no, let's keep Pineco and Mantine in 10k eggs. Everyone loves that. :pout:
Instagram / Want List

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #1244 on: May 08, 2017, 04:44:19 AM »
Thanks to the event I finally got Venusaur...and I'm only 8 candy away from Sunflora.  Still a lot to go on Meganium, but I'm closer at least.

These last few weeks have definitely slowed down for me in game.  Not making much progress now unless I'm walking a buddy (and most of the ones I have left are going to take FOREVER) or unless there's an event going on.  I hope whatever the next big update is (whenever it gets here) is something that'll keep it interesting...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal