collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89506 times)

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #705 on: October 17, 2016, 09:47:09 PM »
I caught a wild Blastoise tonight! Like 100 some CP, think I only used one or two ultraballs, I forget lol. I was so happy I found him though. Saw him on my radar and had to hunt around a bit.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 18, 2016, 12:51:08 AM »
I caught a wild Blastoise tonight! Like 100 some CP, think I only used one or two ultraballs, I forget lol. I was so happy I found him though. Saw him on my radar and had to hunt around a bit.

Wow, awesome!! :D

Today I saw a Charmander - by the LAKE! :O I usually look for water pokes there, but he popped up! Naturally, after 4-5 master balls and three candies, he ran away... -_-
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #707 on: October 18, 2016, 09:18:51 AM »
Last night the wonky GPS worked to my advantage and I hatched a Seel while rehairing at home.  ^.^ 
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 18, 2016, 07:04:45 PM »
The one thing I am so tired of: the Valor team ALWAYS has the gym up to level 10 down the road from me, lol.  Its been Valor for a month at least!

And the one time i went down and took it over, some cheater used gps spoofing to take it for Mystic, I was so mad!  They could at least go after it some other time, lol... I was alone so I knew it would have been Valor again in like a day. >.<
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 25, 2016, 05:50:35 PM »
The Halloween update is out! In time for third party trackers too. I think Niantic actually took pity on the North, and Drowzee isn't everywhere, but my word the Gastly line is insane! And Cubones are common too, so I'll have Marowak out of the way soon. Everything else seems to be beyond rare now, though, so the double candy bonuses seem kind of useless in hindsight, at least the buddy picks up a lot.

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: October 25, 2016, 06:06:48 PM »
I'm really looking forward to this weekend. I'm going to Cedar Point with a friend. So I should be able to get quite a bit of candy and hatch a few eggs from all the walking.

There are already a lot of drowsee in my area, but the increase in cubone and ghastly are welcome. I've had more meowth pop up on my sightings list than usual as well. But haven't found one yet.

Sunday was a good day for me and my friend. We caught 5 kubuto.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 25, 2016, 07:06:44 PM »
So excited about this update; I want to walk some of my Pokémon and get the quadrupled candy :biggrin: I texted my sister today telling her there was a Cubone and Marowak on the Sightings, and she got really excited because she loves Cubone. We caught them both! ^.^ I want to collect Meowths and hopefully get a Persian.

Edit: Oh, and in unrelated but happy news, I caught my first Clefairy today. So cute!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:16:32 PM by Haruna »

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 25, 2016, 07:18:55 PM »
So glad you guys shared cause I would not have known. I am freaking going Pokemon hunting all night to finish up this pokedex... hopefully the ghost pokemon won't be tooooo common, need some of the others. It's not just double the candy for those Pokemon is it? Hmmm.

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 25, 2016, 07:23:38 PM »
Well, got enough candy and evolved a Marowak, then found a wild Marowak.  :lol:

The Meowth are very dangerous for me. I got my Persian last month, but I can't not catch them, so every time I see one....trying to resist because I have 10 regular Pokeballs left and reserve great/ultra for things I actually need. Too cold to run down the street to the Pokestop right now.

I'm hoping to go up to the waterfront where lures spawn all rare/uncommon Pokemon, but between the cold, and me working Friday-Tuesday, I may not be in luck. My Monday/Tuesday job is a lot of busing downtown though so hopefully I should get tons of candy and hatch some eggs, and hopefully detour to the neighbourhood in the city that for whatever reason spawns rares constantly (I'm talking Snorlax, Dragonite, fossils, Hitmons, Machokes, Kadabras, etc.).

Congrats on your first Clefairy Haruna. I'm still waiting to find a Diglett, so I can imagine your excitement.

Edit: All catches, hatches, and transfers are double candy. Buddy Pokemon distance is quartered (so 3km is now .75 km).
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:26:05 PM by aluke »

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 25, 2016, 07:56:52 PM »
Here's a link to the news article about the Halloween event! It says it starts the 26th, but I got two Ghastlys yesterday, and like TWELVE more today! O.O You also get double candy for each Pokemon you catch, transfer, AND your walking buddy gets twice the candy! :D It's super great!!

Tonight I caught tons of Ghastly, one Haunter (right after I evolved one naturally! >.<) and I saw a Gengar on my radar! No sign of him in person, though. :( We typically have a lot of cubone around, so I didn't realize they were bountiful for the event too! I did see a marrowak and a couple drowzees, which is unusual! Also saw a couple of allakazams on radar, but they never showed up - related or no?

Disregard the last part; I not only forgot that drowzee evolves, but I also confused hypno with allakazam. XD So I was seeing hypnos running around! Still never found one, tho!

http://nintendonews.com/news/mobile/pokemon-go-halloween-event-extra-candy/
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:17:41 AM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline ponycake

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 25, 2016, 10:23:31 PM »
There's an area of this city that is crawling in amazing Pokemon all day every day normally. It's interesting going there with this going on. There are a few ghost Pokemon/etc. from the event, but mostly still the same amazing ones (this is where I got my wild Blastoise). But outside of that area everywhere else where you usually get garbage like Pidgeys and Rattatas, ghost Pokemon and the Cubones and Marowaks and the Drowzees everywhere.

Anyway, I don't need any of the ones that have come out for Halloween but got some goodies out in that part of the city again (8 candies per catch w/ transfer, amazing *_*) and got like 12 candies already towards Clefable (Clefairy is my buddy). SO CLOSE. Man I'm so glad they're doing this event. :heart:

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 26, 2016, 05:43:35 AM »
I don't need any of the Pokémon from this event, which is disappointing since they're popping up everywhere. On the plus side, I plan on doing a lot of walking these next few days so I should finally have a Gyrados soon.

The loading screen for the event is pretty cool!

Post Merge: October 26, 2016, 08:08:28 AM

Is Meowth one of the "creepy" Pokemon for this event, because I ran into 7 of them once I pulled into the parking lot at work. Not even kidding. :lol:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 08:08:28 AM by Rainbowrific Renia »
Instagram / Want List

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 26, 2016, 08:23:05 AM »
I am in Cubone heaven right now <3

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 26, 2016, 10:18:05 AM »

Cubones are a part of this event? I must play, then! I still don't have one, and they're my favorite. =(

|My Collection|

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 26, 2016, 10:46:25 AM »

Cubones are a part of this event? I must play, then! I still don't have one, and they're my favorite. =(

Starting today for me they're showing up like freaking Weedles. It's wonderful.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal