collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89551 times)

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #675 on: October 07, 2016, 10:35:11 AM »
@Duenia- Dex buddies!

I got a new pokemon last night >.>

NOOO! But congrats, what did you get?

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: October 07, 2016, 10:38:50 AM »
I caught a Taurus and Pidgeotto or, whatever the last evo is, hatched a Sparrow, Krabbys and Poliwag and two of my buddies found a candy.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: October 07, 2016, 10:44:55 AM »
@Duenia- Dex buddies!

I got a new pokemon last night >.>

NOOO! But congrats, what did you get?

Poliwrath, I caught a Poliwag on the T and finally got enough candies to evolve my Poliwhirl.

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: October 07, 2016, 11:00:13 AM »
I'm so excited to read everyone's updates!! ^_^ I had a first for me two days ago - I was in Walmart (long overdue to check in there!) and I saw a Flareon - IN THE WILD! :O I evolved one already (only my second eevolution!), but I really wanted to catch one, as Eevees are some of my fave pokemon! HOWEVER - I was out of poke balls!! I'd been catching pokemon like crazy all day, and I'd just run out when FLAREON appeared!!

I was 4k to level, and I'd been saving up a bunch of evolutions, so in the middle of Walmart, I cracked a lucky egg and started speed-evolving all of my pokemon!! XD It was a bit surreal, but I got my level after about five minutes, and brand new ultra balls - and I CAUGHT THE FLAREON! X3 So excited!! Now I have three flareons and three jolteons, and NO vaporeons! :( When I evolved my last two Eevees, I figured, "I don't need to use the nickname trick, the law of averages will make sure I get a vaporeon!" Nope! :P

I'm in California, so we are FLUSH with fire types around here; I have a team of four Arcanines and four Rapidashes, and I have so many Ponytas that I had to release a bunch of them for space! ^^; It's neat, because I love fire types, and Ponyta especially - but ALL of the gyms are dominated by them! I need a water type to beat the gyms, and they are a huge pain to find! :P

Anyway, back to my actual point, my pokedex is at 89 seen, 90 caught - and it's solely because I found a Lickitung at Disneyland, my friends all caught him, and he ran away from me! :P Rude!!
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: October 07, 2016, 11:29:03 AM »
I'm so excited to read everyone's updates!! ^_^ I had a first for me two days ago - I was in Walmart (long overdue to check in there!) and I saw a Flareon - IN THE WILD! :O I evolved one already (only my second eevolution!), but I really wanted to catch one, as Eevees are some of my fave pokemon! HOWEVER - I was out of poke balls!! I'd been catching pokemon like crazy all day, and I'd just run out when FLAREON appeared!!

I was 4k to level, and I'd been saving up a bunch of evolutions, so in the middle of Walmart, I cracked a lucky egg and started speed-evolving all of my pokemon!! XD It was a bit surreal, but I got my level after about five minutes, and brand new ultra balls - and I CAUGHT THE FLAREON! X3 So excited!! Now I have three flareons and three jolteons, and NO vaporeons! :( When I evolved my last two Eevees, I figured, "I don't need to use the nickname trick, the law of averages will make sure I get a vaporeon!" Nope! :P

I'm in California, so we are FLUSH with fire types around here; I have a team of four Arcanines and four Rapidashes, and I have so many Ponytas that I had to release a bunch of them for space! ^^; It's neat, because I love fire types, and Ponyta especially - but ALL of the gyms are dominated by them! I need a water type to beat the gyms, and they are a huge pain to find! :P

Anyway, back to my actual point, my pokedex is at 89 seen, 90 caught - and it's solely because I found a Lickitung at Disneyland, my friends all caught him, and he ran away from me! :P Rude!!

I'd totally trade you a Vaporeon for a Jolteon if we could. Either Jolteons hate me by not appearing, or Vaporeons hate me and keep appearing to spite me.

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #680 on: October 07, 2016, 11:39:33 AM »
@Duenia: Awesome! It must feel great to be done with a three evolution line! Do you have many more to complete? The ones I have left are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Abra, Machop, and Dratini lines, and all but Dratini I need over 100 candies to go (I want one of each Pokemon, so I need to evolve extras of the middle stage).

@Snapdragon- Lol! we are the opposite. Fire types are rare but we are flooded with water types. The only ones that are semi rare are Lapras and the fossils (but they do spawn frequently enough). Glad you caught Flareon, hope you can get Vaporeon next time. I never see Flareon spawn but see Vaporeon! :lol: I see a trend.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: October 07, 2016, 11:58:50 AM »
@Duenia: Awesome! It must feel great to be done with a three evolution line! Do you have many more to complete? The ones I have left are Bulbasaur, Charmander, Abra, Machop, and Dratini lines, and all but Dratini I need over 100 candies to go (I want one of each Pokemon, so I need to evolve extras of the middle stage).

I definitely have some. Bulbasaur, Charmander, Wartortle (34), Gloom (44),  Kadabra (34), Machoke (18), Dratini. I've been trying to get high IV ones for each as well. So those without a missing candies number I still need the high IV pokemon first.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: October 07, 2016, 12:56:53 PM »
I caught Charmander on the way home! X3
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline aluke

• View Profile
« Reply #683 on: October 07, 2016, 01:05:13 PM »
@Duenia- Seriously? Haha, we really are PoGo buddies, we need practically the same things. Are you in a Drowzee infestation too?  :lol: I'll always go for evolving my strongest Pokemon, but I won't go out of my way to get a high/perfect IV though. Unless it's a Snorlax/Lapras/Dragonite/Gyarados it doesn't seem to matter because of the CP cap.

@LaW- Congrats on Charmander.

Sigh, and it seems like trackers may be completely dead now. :cry: I wouldn't mind so much if Niantic brought back their own tracker, but they seem so focused on irrelevant updates than what people clearly want. >_<

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: October 08, 2016, 08:05:06 AM »
@Duenia- Seriously? Haha, we really are PoGo buddies, we need practically the same things. Are you in a Drowzee infestation too?  :lol: I'll always go for evolving my strongest Pokemon, but I won't go out of my way to get a high/perfect IV though. Unless it's a Snorlax/Lapras/Dragonite/Gyarados it doesn't seem to matter because of the CP cap.

I practically can't take a step by work without tripping over a Drowzee or Zubat.

I just use the appraisal system so I'm shooting for 80 - 100% IV before I evolve anything. IV actually affects a Pokemon's CP cap. The higher the IV the higher their cap. You just can't reach their full cap until you hit level 30.

Offline Haruna

• Ninja Pony
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Many thanks to Nence for my beautiful avatar!
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: October 08, 2016, 12:13:44 PM »
I don't take a lot of screencaps, but I have a similar one to your last pic....Drowzee's Alolan form has been discovered:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That's hilarious, I love it! :lol: So unusual that they're common around you! I hope you find more Growlithe, too. Who knows -- if it spawned near your house once, maybe it will spawn again.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #686 on: October 10, 2016, 02:55:14 PM »
Has anyone else noticed that the nests/spawn sites have moved?

I used to have a spawn/nest site about 50 meters away from my house. It used to spawn every 20 minuets or so, but nothing has spawned from it since the last update :(

In the other news I'm now level 22 ^.^

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: October 10, 2016, 05:09:30 PM »
Yep, they changed all the nests and spawns up, now they are random,  but still the same type, if they still have anything.

On the plus side, a lot more Pokémon spawn randomly now, I catch tons more from my own house haha, and they aren't all pidgeys and ratattas like they used to be!

Im really sad I didnt catch a decent Snorlax before all the tracking sites stopped working, I have one but hes only a 274 cp one, haha.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: October 11, 2016, 06:24:48 AM »
The new update that's rolling out has some interesting new features. I still don't understand why there's no tracking system being implemented, though. From what I've heard, the beta testing of the new system has been going pretty well, and it's been over a month now. I know some people are arguing that having tracking isn't necessary, but I'm sorry I don't like aimlessly walking around looking for something that might disappear in the 10 minutes it takes me to figure out which direction it's even in. :mad:

That said, I'm still enjoying this. Just bummed that the tracking sites no longer work because of Niantic adding new security to the game.
Instagram / Want List

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: October 11, 2016, 06:33:16 AM »
I always keep an sure out on this thread to see if tracking was rolled out. :/ I'll play again heavily is it comes back. Until then *shrug*

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal