collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89538 times)

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #375 on: July 27, 2016, 12:34:27 PM »
Oh yeah, you can find team shirts, tanks, hoodies, etc. all over the internet! I specifically wanted a tank because it's been so hot this summer and that's all I've been wearing. I found a neat one on one of those cheap t-shirt sites (this particular one has $6 shirts). I'll definitely take pictures once I get it!

Thanks! My house is a breeding ground for Eevees apparently. I can't even tell you how many I've caught just at my house since I started playing this game. :lol:
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: July 27, 2016, 12:55:29 PM »

Thanks for the heads up Renia! She wants a team valor shirt, since that what she`s picking once she hits level five.

Here is a link showing what pokemon you can hatch.

http://www.serebii.net/pokemongo/eggs.shtml

Well, you may be getting a visit from us to um...get a couple eevees. :p

« Last Edit: July 27, 2016, 12:57:52 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: July 27, 2016, 05:51:17 PM »
Haha, everyone is welcome to my house for an Eevee party! :cheer: :dance2: :green:

I was going to skip my evening walk today because I was so tired after dinner, but I had three eggs close to hatching so I went out anyway. Ended up walking for almost 40 minutes, hatching 6 eggs (four 2km and two 5km) in the process. I got two Pikachu, so I'm closer to  Raichu- I've always liked Raichu way better! So excited!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: July 27, 2016, 06:32:37 PM »
Haha, everyone is welcome to my house for an Eevee party! :cheer: :dance2: :green:

I was going to skip my evening walk today because I was so tired after dinner, but I had three eggs close to hatching so I went out anyway. Ended up walking for almost 40 minutes, hatching 6 eggs (four 2km and two 5km) in the process. I got two Pikachu, so I'm closer to  Raichu- I've always liked Raichu way better! So excited!

Woohoo! Better then being Pidgey and Venonat central. Xo lol

Congrats! Raichu is always good to have.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: July 27, 2016, 07:37:20 PM »
Did the nicknaming Eevee thing stop working? I evolved an Eevee named Sparky today and got a Vaporeon.

sailorstitch

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: July 27, 2016, 09:42:23 PM »
Ooh, I caught a cubone in my room! :D

She hatched a tentacool today and unfortunately I didn't get any eggs at the poke stop. Boo.

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: July 27, 2016, 11:08:32 PM »
Did the nicknaming Eevee thing stop working? I evolved an Eevee named Sparky today and got a Vaporeon.

sailorstitch

I had the same thing happen! It worked all the previous times though!

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: July 28, 2016, 12:15:14 AM »
I've heard some speculation about that. One is, did you have another Sparky at the time. Another is, had that specific Pokemon been nicknamed something else before you switched it again to Sparky?

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: July 28, 2016, 02:08:27 AM »

sailorstitch

Had you already evolved an Eevee with that nickname into a Jolteon before? I've read from multiple sources that it only works one time for each Eeveelution. After that, it's back to being random.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #384 on: July 28, 2016, 03:13:34 AM »
I feel so lazy not doing gyms, im almost (like a hair!!!) to lv 22 and al li do is catch Pokémon and evolve them xD my strongest is Gyarados at 1584, need to level him up since I have 108 magikarp candies! I also have a huuuge abubdance of eevee in my neighborhood, will never forget when 4 of them popped up at once! My work is also a huge hot place for Eevees, everyone come over to winco! Today I went from having no eevee candies (from evolving) and todady I now have 55 eevee candies!

Going to a park waaay out in Dallas that apparently spawn lots of vulpix! Wish me luck!!!

Also my husband is planning to use his almost $900 bonus this quarterly in September to tryyyy take me back to my home state (or at the very least Mustang Island) so we can try to find lapras, shellder, and seel! Apparently back home in FL my friends at Clearwater are telling me fossil Pokémon frequently appear there! IM SO EXCITED! Sure its probably not exciting to anyone else, bit I want to go home sooo bad and water pokemon is a big bonus for me! :heart:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2016, 03:20:24 AM by Princess Lala »

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #385 on: July 28, 2016, 04:33:00 AM »
Princess Lala my boyfriend has the app that helps you find Pokémon, but we didn't use it when we went out yesterday. Also I've not done any gym stuff either.

Oh my feet are tired :blush:

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: July 28, 2016, 05:44:23 AM »
Missed another Cubone!  :sad:

A coworker notified me that there was one nearby. It showed up in my nearby Pokemon, too. It was on lunch, so it seemed like maybe it was going to work as I had plenty of time. I searched the whole store and couldn't see any sign of getting any closer to it. =( So I...used PokeVision. I found out it was way out there behind the store.

Despite it being scary and the middle of the night, I actually went out to try to get it. LOL. But the land behind the store is closed off thanks to construction, and that's probably where the Cubone was, or maybe even behind that plot of land. I did not want to try to go around as I was already outside in the middle of the night all by myself. >.<

|My Collection|

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: July 28, 2016, 08:03:19 AM »
I do the gyms because that's an easy way to get coins, stardust, and XP. My friends and I even have friendly competitions where one of us will take a gym, and the others will try to take it from them, and we go back and forth for a while. Soooooo much XP!

There's a sudden influx of Ryhorn near/in my house. Two nights ago I caught one in the bathroom, and yesterday I got two just as I approached my house after my walk. Not that I'm complaining, it's nice to see something different around!

So sorry that you missed Cubone again, Harmonie! If trading was available, I'd totally let you have one of mine!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: July 28, 2016, 08:09:13 AM »

A coworker notified me that there was one nearby. It showed up in my nearby Pokemon, too. It was on lunch, so it seemed like maybe it was going to work as I had plenty of time. I searched the whole store and couldn't see any sign of getting any closer to it. =( So I...used PokeVision. I found out it was way out there behind the store.

Despite it being scary and the middle of the night, I actually went out to try to get it. LOL. But the land behind the store is closed off thanks to construction, and that's probably where the Cubone was, or maybe even behind that plot of land. I did not want to try to go around as I was already outside in the middle of the night all by myself. >.<

We shall be Cuboneless forever...

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: July 28, 2016, 10:49:42 AM »
There's a sudden influx of Ryhorn near/in my house. Two nights ago I caught one in the bathroom

Funny you mention that as I caught a Rhyhorn last night in the bathroom at work! It was the first time I'd seen one, too.  :lol:

We shall be Cuboneless forever...

Aw. You, too? They're quite elusive. Another one has appeared on my radar now, but I haven't the slightest clue where it might be. =(

|My Collection|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal