collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89519 times)

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #285 on: July 18, 2016, 06:58:36 PM »
Ahhhh our thread got moved!  :P So much more convenient!
 :mail:
I just got this in the mail, omg I love it so much I want to show it off to the world!!!!! They only come in slimfit, mine is a size small for reference but its sooooo cozy omg! Going to rock my days off at the park with my friends wearing this! We are all Team Mystic and we all got these matching shirts hahahah! Now for my Mystic bag and bumper stickers to come in the mail!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lala! That looks really good, I like that it's not a black Tshirt. I'm stitching up Articunos key fobs for Market this week. Surprisingly, I sold out of Team Instinct badges last week LOL!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 18, 2016, 07:06:50 PM »

Squirtle has always been around the area for me, but I've never been able to stumble upon one. Today I caught three! Does anyone else have a common-ish starter around? My area is just surprisingly water type heavy, to the point I saw a Vaporeon nearby way before I saw an Eevee, so I wonder if that is why they keep spawning.

I've yet to see my starter, bulbasaur... :(
There is Charmander down the block, I believe. I've only gotten him once.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 18, 2016, 07:29:13 PM »

Squirtle has always been around the area for me, but I've never been able to stumble upon one. Today I caught three! Does anyone else have a common-ish starter around? My area is just surprisingly water type heavy, to the point I saw a Vaporeon nearby way before I saw an Eevee, so I wonder if that is why they keep spawning.

I've yet to see my starter, bulbasaur... :(
There is Charmander down the block, I believe. I've only gotten him once.

I haven't seen Charmander (my starter )either, but fire types have been relatively rare for me. I've yet to see any Bulbasaur or Pikachu either, just lots of Squirtle. Someone even had a Blastoise up in the gym so I wonder if there is a nest around here. :shrug:

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 18, 2016, 07:47:41 PM »
Charmander was my starter and I haven't found anymore. When I came home from my walk today there was a Bulbasaur somewhere in my neighborhood, but I couldn't find it. As I approached my house there was a car stopped in the ally next to my house. Nobody ever just stops in the ally like that so it creeped me out a little. Once I got close enough I could see that they were just looking for Pokemon. I wonder if they found Bulbasaur.....

sailorstitch

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 18, 2016, 08:27:40 PM »
Caught about 50 pokemon today!! Had lots of fun. SO many Eevees!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 18, 2016, 09:18:48 PM »
Bulbasaur was my starter and I've caught maybe 5 in the wild after that as well as a wild Ivysaur. I found Squirtle in the wild once but never Charmander.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 19, 2016, 12:55:14 AM »
I'm yet to find a charmander (my starter), but have found lots of squirtles and bulbasaurs hanging around. I stumbled across 2 lure modules today while doing the rounds of the local stops, so I got a full level up almost. I'm on 10 right now. Has anyone else had the "horsea glitch?" Everytime a horsea spawns, it either disappears before I can get to catch it, or I catch it then get a server glitch and it disappears from my list of pokemon. 6 times in the last two days. Almost always horsea. Once it was an Ekans, but I restarted the app which fixed that. But with horsea, it doesn't work. urgh. Not terribly fussed about the horsea though, at least I already have one, but it's annoying. Buzz, try to catch, disappears, buzz, catch, disappears. buzz... urgh.. walk away.

I am also disheartened by the new tracking glitch. For me, part of the fun was chasing the pokemon, now it's just luck of the draw. I kind of hate it. I liked figuring out where they were by the distance and stuff. Sure you can go by where they are in the list if there's a lot of pokemon around, but if they're all the same pokemon, or there's only one or two in the same direction, it's impossible. You can only have so much fun going around to the pokestops and happening upon pokemon accidentally. I don't fight gyms yet either, because the pokemon in gyms around here are around the 1300 mark. These peeps are pokemon crazy... my highest is 300, although I haven't powered any up yet.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 19, 2016, 05:14:22 AM »
I want to thank you again, Banditpony! I downloaded the maps last night and today it was much better, my person was actually **walking.** I'm excited to go down to the river and hit some gyms later. I went by the piers yesterday and joined a group of people walking around, but it was lagging and glitching so badly all I got was a single Magicarp, lol. I still had fun meeting people, though.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 19, 2016, 05:18:12 AM »
I want to thank you again, Banditpony! I downloaded the maps last night and today it was much better, my person was actually **walking.** I'm excited to go down to the river and hit some gyms later. I went by the piers yesterday and joined a group of people walking around, but it was lagging and glitching so badly all I got was a single Magicarp, lol. I still had fun meeting people, though.

:) Yaaay! I'm happy it helped.
u.u not much to do about lag and glitching though! Just patience... *Shakes fist*

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #294 on: July 19, 2016, 07:00:58 AM »
I'm yet to find a charmander (my starter), but have found lots of squirtles and bulbasaurs hanging around. I stumbled across 2 lure modules today while doing the rounds of the local stops, so I got a full level up almost. I'm on 10 right now. Has anyone else had the "horsea glitch?" Everytime a horsea spawns, it either disappears before I can get to catch it, or I catch it then get a server glitch and it disappears from my list of pokemon. 6 times in the last two days. Almost always horsea. Once it was an Ekans, but I restarted the app which fixed that. But with horsea, it doesn't work. urgh. Not terribly fussed about the horsea though, at least I already have one, but it's annoying. Buzz, try to catch, disappears, buzz, catch, disappears. buzz... urgh.. walk away.

For me that's mostly Evie. It's a gamble whether an Evie will be caught or crash my game or just glitch it. Although, the most amusing one happened while catching a Clefairy.  :P
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Lilithdrff

• Altered Soul
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Crazy Cat Lady
    • View Profile
    • AlteredTime Design
« Reply #295 on: July 19, 2016, 08:39:13 AM »
I finally caught a Pikachu last night! embarrassing my daughter at the grocery store...best night ever!

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 19, 2016, 08:07:24 PM »
I stumbled onto a gathering at the University today, theres a group of 4 pokestops so close together you can use all of them without walking more than 10 feet, and there were lures on them all!!  Between that and the flea market i went to, I caught about 80 Pokémon and walked at least 20 km! Lilithdrff, I caught my first Pikachu today, too! :)
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 19, 2016, 10:06:21 PM »
I went back to my favorite spot (just like that, sitting parked you can hit 4 spots at once and there are always lures going on all 4 and it attracts awesome Pokemon here) and the group of guys who came up and chatted with me a few days ago at a different location were there so we hung out. That's cool how it's great for making friendships. :)

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 20, 2016, 07:00:35 AM »
I got a Charmander for my starter (still sad I didn't know how to get Pikachu for my starter when I started).

I have had Charmander and Bulbasaur in my general area about once each while I was on the T. But other than that all I can find are Squirtles. I got enough of the to evolve to a Wartortle the other day.

Also - has anyone else gotten death glares while battling a gym lol? Apparently I demolished one yesterday morning while a member of the team I took it from stood across the street from me.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 20, 2016, 08:06:35 AM »
I may or may not have just bought a new phone based solely on the reviews that said it will play Pokemon Go. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal