collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89512 times)

Princess Lala

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #195 on: July 15, 2016, 05:08:55 PM »
Yes I tried it, obviously didnt work for me xD Like I said the eeveelutions are random.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 15, 2016, 05:10:03 PM »
Oh :/ I wonder why so many people are confirming it...

Sad since I need vaporeon ...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Princess Lala

« Reply #197 on: July 15, 2016, 05:22:26 PM »
Hahah iwould so trade you one of my vaporeons if I could. I have so many now!

I think it may be coincidence they are having success. Lol everyone go try it now xD The whole evolve near gym thing doesnt work, and neither does the secondary move trick. If the nicknaming thing did work that would he a really cool easter egg.

Lol gotta also love all these "I found legendary bird Pokémon in the wild, but forgot to take a screenshot of the silhouette on the tracker but you have to take my word for it" posts on reddit too. LOL.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 15, 2016, 05:26:18 PM »
Has anyone tried this with their eevees to.get the evolution they want?? I don't have enough candies ATM :(

https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/4t0cpo/psa_how_to_force_your_eevee_to_evolve_into_your/

I did it and finally got a Flareon. Decided to do it two more times to see I'd the other two worked and it did. So 100% for me! I also have two friends who have had this method work for them.

I have screenshots, though I'm not sure how that proves anything, but I'm not lying lol

At the very least, it doesn't hurt to try, right? Even if you think it doesn't work.
Instagram / Want List

Princess Lala

« Reply #199 on: July 15, 2016, 05:38:59 PM »
Awe see I couldnt get it to work for me, and I even closed out the game after naming them and reopened it and evolved them one by one and exiting the app and re opening the game with all of them.  I dont know if im just doing something wrong with this method or if its just coincidence with so many people. Im stuck with so many caporeon named Sparky and Pyro! I need about two more wild eevees to get enough candy to try it again, I want another flareon so bad! Im saving my CP426 eevee for any other methods that seem to be working.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 15, 2016, 05:45:55 PM »
Awe see I couldnt get it to work for me, and I even closed out the game after naming them and reopened it and evolved them one by one and exiting the app and re opening the game with all of them.  I dont know if im just doing something wrong with this method or if its just coincidence with so many people. Im stuck with so many caporeon named Sparky and Pyro! I need about two more wild eevees to get enough candy to try it again, I want another flareon so bad! Im saving my CP426 eevee for any other methods that seem to be working.

I wonder if it's a phone thing. like iphone vs android... or login thing like google vs ptc... I dunno ~ but I'll try it once I get enough candies. It's worth a shot.

but anyway ;) I'm totally envious of your eevee nest. I occasionally get one near my house. TT__TT I could catch Eevees all day long, they are so adorable.

I'm trying to convince my husband to go to the little festival near our river front tonight. There are like 6 lures active over there. I have a bone to pick with the poliwhirl out there. >O I am determined to catch him. Last night he made all my balls curve around.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Princess Lala

« Reply #201 on: July 15, 2016, 05:55:40 PM »
I wonder if it could be something I did wrong or my phone, im running on Android. Later I will try restarting my phone and try the nicknaming eevee thing again.

Try going to lots of neighborhoods! There are spots that seem to really spawn lots of eevees in the nicer neighborhoods! Im my area its a specific part of town and then my apartment complex that spawn eevees like crazy! I saw a group of teenage guys  in my parking lot earlier shouting, "its over here!" and there they were with their phones out- I whip mine out too and its an eevee.

So I think my "sweet spot" where a high abundance of Pokémon appear is because of the verizion wireless building, I swear by it! If anyone has one definetly try near one and tell me if a ton of people instantly pop up there!

Post Merge: July 15, 2016, 05:59:44 PM

Whaaaat the gym across the street shows someone with a mageton! Who the heck got a mageton?!  :shocked: I havnt found a single magnemite here, aaaah! Maybe someone got lots of magnemite eggs? Thats one thing I have a hard time finding is electric Pokémon in my area. Lots of nornal, water, and grass types here!

Edit: omg cool a ponyta just appeared at my apartment! One Pokémon I really want is rapidash! Yay 6 ponyta candies! My ferret was just snoring close to me and she made these sqeaky snores that sounded almost like the noise ponyta made! x3
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 06:04:29 PM by Princess Lala »

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 15, 2016, 06:15:47 PM »
I'm up to 5.9 on my 10 km egg!

sailorstitch

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 15, 2016, 07:32:53 PM »
I just drove over to the post office be a use I noticed Team Instinct was dominating the gym there and I wanted to get in on the action. Since it's nighttime, I didn't want to walk (and I wasn't going to drag my husband along since he was tired).

I got there, parked, turned my headlights off, and began battling for a spot in the gym. There were four guys sitting on the curb and they kept staring, so I got out of the car and went "Team Instinct?!" and they started laughing and went "Yeah!"

Long story short, we all have a spot in the gym now and they've invited me to go on walks with them in the future. Apparently they always meet up at the post office around 9pm to do this. Yay new friends!
Instagram / Want List

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 15, 2016, 07:39:14 PM »
The most common ones around here (aside from ratatas, ekans, mankeys, and pidgys) are ponyta, eevee, and growlith.  I even caught a wild jolteon and a flareon just yesterday, yay!  Haha I also got a bad sunburn, but only on the back of my neck, nowhere else...

Whats everyones names, now that we know trading will be brought in eventually?  I'm lunarscythe (shocking, right?) :)

The gym a few blocks away keeps changing hands, between all 3 teams, so thats fun!

I crocheted myself a little mini pokeball i can hang from my phone, haha, so i keep getting into converstions about the game everytime I'm out. :)  I've walked 24.5 km with the app open, so I'm definitely getting a LOT more exercise too!
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 07:47:09 PM by lunar_scythe »
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 15, 2016, 08:40:54 PM »
I wish I lived closer to Muncie.....

http://www.thestarpress.com/story/news/local/2016/07/13/muncie-animal-shelters-pokemon-go-dog-walks-breaking-internet/87016448/

Of course I have to live in the ONLY county in IN that does NOT have an animal shelter. I want to walk a cute little doggie too!

sailorstitch

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 15, 2016, 09:13:49 PM »
Take one of my 6 Vaporeons, anyone. :pout:

YESS I just cruised around my neighborhood for an hour and a half and right before I was about to turn into my house I decided to go a bit further and turn around, and there was a Snorlax.

I finally saw ghastly on my radar but he was in some woods that are closed/gated off and I don't want to trespass. Those are about the only woods around here. :(

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 15, 2016, 09:26:16 PM »
I FINALLY got my new phone today, just started playing! Found a Horsea in my neighborhood park! There are some pretty tough gyms already set up around here.... A Clefable, a Dragonite......
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 15, 2016, 09:26:59 PM »
I've only evolved two Eevees so far. One's a Vaporeon and ones a Jolteon. I have 9 Eevees ranging from CP 164 - CP 43. I'm not sure which ones to send to the professor......

sailorstitch

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 15, 2016, 09:45:37 PM »
What level is everybody and how many Pokemon in your Pokedex?

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal