collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokémon Go! Lapras and Articuno  (Read 89509 times)

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: Pokémon Go! Come talk to me about it?
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2016, 07:25:46 PM »
I play it a lot! My friends and I organize outings as much as possible. It gets us all out of the house and it doesn't feel like a chore because we're having fun. Even my boyfriend is playing it and he's never been a pokemon fan.

I'm level 7, my highest pokemon is my Scyther, Blade, who is cp356. Everything else is in the 100s. I have the max amount of eggs, two are in incubators. One hatched into a growlithe today!

There's lots of pokestops and gyms in my little town. I'm surprised how many people I see playing it. We like to go to Bate Park because it has 10 stops and 2 gyms with another gym close by. My closest stop is just behind my house.

I'm not too good at gym battles, I claimed a grey one today but was taken over within the hour. The gyms around here are really strong!

I'm team blue, most of my friends are  :) I've only caught about 22 different types of pokemon though :c
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline Olympus

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2016, 07:35:22 PM »
I innocently introduced my mom to this game yesterday, and now she's addicted. I've created a monster.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2016, 10:23:59 PM »
I'm at level seven just playing today! My sister and I got about 30 Pokemon apiece, and ice found several gyms I want to challenge. My highest Pokemon is 404 though and need more work.

How do you find Pikachu? Omg!
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2016, 10:30:58 PM »
Is the Pokedex super glitchy for anyone else? Anytime I select any Pokemon, it jumps straight to Charmander, if I try to swipe horizontally to see the next Pokemon, the whole screen kind of bounces around before returning to Charmander's page. Furthermore, the description reads vertically instead of horizontally, so I have to scroll down to read 1 letter per row....

Also another weird glitch, I had a Drowzee and Shellder pop up right on top of each other. I tried to click on the part of Shellder to catch it and I enter the capture screen....and there's a Bellsprout?! That wasn't even one of the Pokemon that was showing up in the area so I don't know what happened there. I won't complain because I needed Bellsprout too, but Shellder completely disappeared after that.

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2016, 12:03:28 AM »
Interesting. I have not experienced any glitches like that and I play it basically all my waking hours. *addicted*

I just dropped a lure at one of the hundred stops at the university next to my house at 2 am. And a bunch of guys walked over and used it too. lol. Thought I'd be the only one playing at this hour.

It's seriously nice being able to go over there and get like 100 pokeballs in very little time (and all the XP).

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2016, 02:38:25 AM »
My sister has been spamming me pics of it because I CANT GET IT HERE  :cry:

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Offline Peloria

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2016, 06:14:54 AM »
Last night in the two parks downtown there were about thirty college-aged kids playing. They all formed groups and were yelling out their team colors and player names....I didn't make any friends lol. Seriously contemplating playing the Team Rocket anthem on the loudspeakers whenever I see a trainer come on to the property.

Haha, I did find my Burger King poketoys from their kiddy-meals back in 1999. Got one dangling on my purse like a Boss  :cool:

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2016, 06:17:46 AM »
Haha, I did find my Burger King poketoys from their kiddy-meals back in 1999. Got one dangling on my purse like a Boss  :cool:

OMG, I just remembered... Wasn't there some incident that occurred with those and they had to cancel them early or something?

|My Collection|

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2016, 06:47:21 AM »
Got out today as well :D Caught a Psyduck of all pokemon haha!

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2016, 07:00:31 AM »

OMG, I just remembered... Wasn't there some incident that occurred with those and they had to cancel them early or something?

Someone put one in a crib with a baby, and the red half of the pokeball (with the little cutout) got over the babies mouth and nose...you can guess what happened., poor kiddo. :(  so after thay, if you brought the empty pokeball back, you got a free small fry.  The toy inside was still ok, it was just no one had realized the cutout was the right size to suffocate a baby!
Inside the burger kings, we also had to spend hours opening the toys and putting them into white plastic bags, because they didn't want the pokeballs to harm another persons baby.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2016, 12:31:13 PM »
Still no Pikachu, but I have 76 Pokemon and have had fun catching them. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2016, 02:33:12 PM »
I tried it for about an hour earlier today, but I haven't been able to play since because their servers are too busy. Anyone else having the same problem?
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2016, 02:37:26 PM »
I tried it for about an hour earlier today, but I haven't been able to play since because their servers are too busy. Anyone else having the same problem?

Yeah, I've had that problem several times. The most annoying thing is that it logs me out, too. =/

Anyway, I'm going out with a friend later to go Pokemon catching. Oh boy. I hope I find some Pokemon that I haven't been able to find at my house/workplace.

|My Collection|

Offline CoonhoundBetty

• Skeen's Minion
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SAHM/Wife of an artist/word nerd
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2016, 03:44:03 PM »
Yup, it booted me off while I was trying to hatch an egg, and I can't get back on. It crashed about 4 or 5 times when I went into town earlier. There was a Pikachu! But I think it was on the expressway, we were on the service drive :(

My husband indulged us (me and my 6yo daughter) and drove around so we could hit a couple Pokestops. Someone had a lure at DQ lol and I made him drive around a roundabout 2 times so I could get the Pokestop before he got annoyed hahaha The high school is the nearest gym! I was finally able to join a team (Valor), but then too far away to battle.

My daughter caught a couple Oddish, Zubat, Eevee, and Drowzee. She's better than I am at catching!

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2016, 07:27:57 PM »
I downloaded this today. It took 3 tries because the game kept crashing but I was finally able to get Pikachu as my first pokemon. And then caught an Eevee on my front step as I went into my house.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal