collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC - Catwalk Kitties loose Minx  (Read 359 times)

Dyzarktarzk

• Trade Count: (0)
PC - Catwalk Kitties loose Minx
« on: October 08, 2013, 02:29:39 PM »
Hi =)

I have a loose CwK Minx, with clothes (hers?) and tail.  No idea if first or second edition =X

Check pics, as I'm not familiar with clothes terms =X  Have some loose threads, or some threads have been pulled (not sure how to explain them =P).

Overall condition?  Really nice, only a little dirty, never given her a full body wash, just her hair a lot ago =3  She doesn't stand on her own.

I don't think she has a hair-cut, but her hair is a little messy, as I've only have on exhibition, but I tend to not dust enough...

Face: Little paint loss at nose, but otherway I don't see any detail, maybe with her right eyebrow?  Not really sure.  I love her eye make-up!

Her neck has some 'scratches'?  When you move the head they are visible, on display they are not, and do not affect the head stability (that I have appreciated).

Clothes: The pink top has some threads 'pulled' (not sure how to explain it), and the blue thing, that goes over her arms and back is just dirty, I haven't seen anything wrong with it.  The pants are a little loose on her waist, not sure if it's how they are supposed to be.

Shoes: Paint loss on the sole of them.

The feet are not the same color as the rest of body.  I think that's because of the different material.

Tail!!  Not sure if it's supposed to be 'fluffier', but still poses and a little puffy, with some fluff lost on the end, it's really cute =D

Pics time!

Front:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tail end:

(For more pics, go to http://smg.photobucket.com/user/dyzarktarzk/library/CwK includes nude pics to check body.)

And a quick question:

How much will MIB 1st edition Purl, Sushi, Anika, and Sienna tend to go for?

Thanks for your time =D

Offline Melodia

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Eurobeat Pony
    • View Profile
    • My flickr
Re: PC - Catwalk Kitties loose Minx
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 12:25:24 AM »
I recently sold a nude Minx doll with no tail for $60. Yours is probobly worth more with all the cute clothes. I regret selling mine, if you ever put her up for sale please let me know  ^.^
I have seen MIB dolls go for $100+ hope that helps you !
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:27:23 AM by Melodia »

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2013, 04:47:36 AM »
Hi Melodia =)

Yup, I'm thinking about selling her, but not idea on what her price =X

Offline SunnieBunny

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v665/sunniebunny/MLP%204%20TRADE/
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 01:34:31 PM »
The dolls tend to sell on ebay from $65-$100 loose she isn't complete but in good conditon you'd probably get $75 for her.

Any chance you have her cat? that's the last piece I'm missing from her and I'm still looking for 1st Edition Sienna and Sushi please PM me if you are going to sell I will make  you a very nice offer :D  :satisfied:

My Monster High OC of Myself Sunnie Bunny with My Custom TMNT

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 12:26:55 PM »
Thanks for the PC, Sunnie =)

Unfortunately I don't have her cat -.-

PM'ing you =)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal