collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: All the Sims!  (Read 3006 times)

Offline TrixieStix

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: All the Sims!
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2013, 09:45:04 AM »
All I have is The Sims 3 pets for the 3DS. It's surprisingly good for a handheld game and got great reviews.

Yeah most of them are kind of lame, but maybe I'll look for the 3DS one, I don't have many games for my 3DS atm...

Oh my gosh LOL!! I had the Sailor Scout skins too- LOVED IT!!!! I eventually found Harry Potter and yu-gi-oh too rofl.

Yay!! I had a whole household for the Scouts, I loved seeing them all eat dinner and goof off. I think I too grabbed some yu-gi-oh skins....and potter! Oh man sims 1 was pretty rad. I think I had some Final Fantasy people as well. I do wish they could just have babies like in sims 2, but otherwise it's great.

I love sims! I started with the Sims 2 and played Sims 3 for a while before it began to take an hour for the game to load. I usually play sims in three stages:  one stage where I get the sudden urge to delete some pool ladders or put a cheap stove in a room full of wicker furniture. :blush:

Anybody make custom content? I tried, but never could figure it out.

Yay more sims love!  I have definitely been through all those stages. Sometimes I spend so much time building the house I just end up avoiding it for a long time afterwards...hee
And yeah.....I went through the kill my sims phase. I locked one in a small square hut off the side of the house once because he was being a poop. The only thing he had was a chair/fridge and grill.  It was his fault he used the grill.....I didn't expect it to be so deadly....Had only read what happens.....very naughty!  :silly: I feel bad if I do it now a days.

I do not make CC, but admire the creators of it so!

I have probably spent over $1000 on various Sims expansions, if I really think about it. Yikes!
And yes, I love custom content. Most of what I'm using in-game right now comes from PeggyZone via Paysites Must Be Destroyed.
Sims 2 blew me away with their genetics, that's why sims 3 took so long to sink in for me as super fun.  :P And well Aliens.
Haha when you think about all the money it really does make you go:   :crazy:

I like PeggyZone for quite a while too but haven't properly visited the Paysites Must Be Destroyed/so on. I have been floating around them though recently. I want the pretties! :frolic:

custom content is the best part of the game. XD
i higly recommend modthesims for custom content, skins, eyes,.. everything!

enalyas skins are the best! someone knows them'?

edit:
ohh, yes,.. peggy and "paysites must be destroyed", that brings back memories. peggy has beautyfull hairstyles!

Yes to all of these haha!  XD I use modthesims mainly for sims 2 now but do enjoy the fixes and such presented for Sims 3.   Enalya's Skins!!! They are drop dead gorgeous! I use them all the time  :cool:

it had everything from edwardian clothing to punk styles. I remember one user on there made the most awesome post-apocalyptic decor. So many memories! ^.^

I remember Garden of shadows....faintly but I do remember the edwardian clothing! That too really enhanced my gameplay ;D

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2013, 10:00:14 AM »
I have the sims 1 and the sims 2. I doubt I will ever play the sims 3. I have my own reasons. Not that my computer couldn't handle the graphics. One of them is I just don't like my sims game to be extremely realistic. I never got into the sims 2 very much and I may play it again one day I kept all the expansions to it. I know the sims 3 cut out the loading times from what I hear. Im not sure about the bugs though or if the sims 3 is less buggy.
  I just play sims 1. I think sims 1 is a classic. I have all the expansions. I really love to decorate. I also think sims 1 lets you mod the game to your heart's content. :) Im a member of CTO Sims. If you like the old game give it a look up they have plenty of things there to download once you get past how many posts you have. (I admit im a download nut.) I guess im just an old gamer in general. I just love classic games.

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2013, 09:59:59 PM »
SkyCakes:  Oooh I just checked out CTO sims because of your mention here. I have noticed that more and more CC for sims 1 has vanished due to people moving on with their lives and thus I thought most of it was lost to space! 

This is way exciting and I'm glad you brought it up.  I'll admit I thought at one point there must be a place out there for Sims 1 love but never really googled it.  :blush: I think I'll brush up on my sims 1 time and give the forum a go!
The classics I find myself going back to over and over vs many of the new games. Nostalgia? Just a good time!

I am venturing to Vegas tomorrow until Sunday/Monday ish but I will keep checking the thread in hope of new simmers ;D

This also makes me wonder......if (i googled a little bit but still question the safeness of files) Sims 2 store content, since no longer available, is being stored somewhere available for download now? I'd assume it'd be free since the store closed but don't know if I trust the Google links. hahaha  Not that I need it all but was just curious~

:beerchug:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2013, 10:13:00 PM »
OMG, I got Sims 3 for Christmas and I'm so adddictttteed :drunk: The best thing about Sims 3 pets? UNICORNS!! Took me a while to finally find one and figure out how to adopt one though XD I've had three - Twilight, Sugar Sweet and Majesty :heart: I just got the Supernatural expansion pack and I have fairy Sims! Whee!!! :hearts:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2013, 08:40:58 AM »
SkyCakes:  Oooh I just checked out CTO sims because of your mention here. I have noticed that more and more CC for sims 1 has vanished due to people moving on with their lives and thus I thought most of it was lost to space! 

This is way exciting and I'm glad you brought it up.  I'll admit I thought at one point there must be a place out there for Sims 1 love but never really googled it.  :blush: I think I'll brush up on my sims 1 time and give the forum a go!
The classics I find myself going back to over and over vs many of the new games. Nostalgia? Just a good time!

I am venturing to Vegas tomorrow until Sunday/Monday ish but I will keep checking the thread in hope of new simmers ;D

This also makes me wonder......if (i googled a little bit but still question the safeness of files) Sims 2 store content, since no longer available, is being stored somewhere available for download now? I'd assume it'd be free since the store closed but don't know if I trust the Google links. hahaha  Not that I need it all but was just curious~

:beerchug:

Im glad you liked it. I also know a place called N99 or Neighboorhood99 it has some of  the sims 1 files listed there. THough I don't know how to request files from the sims 1 there. :/ Well I know of a webpage that brought me to CTO called Swarm : http://z12.invisionfree.com/SWARM/index.php?s=e5a0bc147c48b5e08c7698e47ee7ccf3&  they have lots of links on Sims 2 and 1 stuff listed there. Of custom content :) Im not sure where the EA maxis stuff is stored though. THey also took down the sims 1 custom content user pages too :/
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 09:01:12 AM by SkyCakes »

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2013, 11:56:51 AM »
I recall parsimonious.org having sims 1 custom content as well, but I never looked into it. Wouldn't know about store stuff, though.

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 16, 2013, 02:39:21 PM »
OMG, I got Sims 3 for Christmas and I'm so adddictttteed :drunk: The best thing about Sims 3 pets? UNICORNS!! Took me a while to finally find one and figure out how to adopt one though XD I've had three - Twilight, Sugar Sweet and Majesty :heart: I just got the Supernatural expansion pack and I have fairy Sims! Whee!!! :hearts:

:happy: The unicorns are so pretty! I haven't tried hunting one down but I loved seeing all the pictures of them. I am so putting that on my Sims 3 to do list!  Fairy sims will go very nicely with Unicorns....but some of the game generated fairies just make me laugh! Some silly combinations exist out there.  :P

got super sick so no Las vegas for me will have time to sim instead and clean...

Im glad you liked it. I also know a place called N99 or Neighboorhood99 it has some of  the sims 1 files listed there.

Well I know of a webpage that brought me to CTO called Swarm : http://z12.invisionfree.com/SWARM/index.php?s=e5a0bc147c48b5e08c7698e47ee7ccf3& 

Im not sure where the EA maxis stuff is stored though. THey also took down the sims 1 custom content user pages too :/

Oh I remember the N99.....and thanks for more links to check out ^-^

It's a bummer they took everything down. I understand why but that doesn't make me any less sad!  :cry:

Parsimonious has great sims goodies!

I just realized I put all the sims stuff I downloaded onto a disc back in the day because of the way computers kept biting the dust....I'll have to go look for it and see what's inside :devious:

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #37 on: January 16, 2013, 03:25:23 PM »
It's a bummer they took everything down. I understand why but that doesn't make me any less sad!  :cry:

Parsimonious has great sims goodies!

I just realized I put all the sims stuff I downloaded onto a disc back in the day because of the way computers kept biting the dust....I'll have to go look for it and see what's inside :devious:

have fun finding stuff happy simming :)

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #38 on: January 16, 2013, 04:12:28 PM »
I've played all 3 versions of the PC sims and some versions for console too.

My sims 3 family is now on it's 12th generation of offspring, and I still haven't grown tired of it (of course, now everyone in my town is related in some way ^^; gotta get on making some new bachelors/bachelorettes)

I made a Fluttershy and a Rarity-themed Sim :)

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 16, 2013, 04:26:07 PM »
have fun finding stuff happy simming :)

Yes Yes, you too :) Thinking I'll go join CTO soon too hahaha.

My sims 3 family is now on it's 12th generation of offspring, and I still haven't grown tired of it

That's all kinds of impressive! I don't know if I can last that long, but it's one my next experiments!

Do you have pictures of your fluttershy/Rarity sims? That'd be fun to do as well....

CottonTALE

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2013, 04:51:27 PM »

That's all kinds of impressive! I don't know if I can last that long, but it's one my next experiments!

Do you have pictures of your fluttershy/Rarity sims? That'd be fun to do as well....

I'll have to take some snapshots next time I'm playing it. Not enough time in the day now-a-days to be playing it :P

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2013, 04:21:09 PM »
I go on Sim binges, where I play at least 9 hours straight everyday, for like a week, and then I don't play again for months on end. I always end up creating my husband and myself, or some other form of us, and I always go for the family goal, and put in for reward that gives you multiples after pregnancy, and I end up with with like two toddlers and 3 infants at once, and I get completely overwhelmed, and playing starts to feel like work, and I just give up entirely, and stop playing.

And then several months later, I forget the pain of this, and do it all over again. XD

It's a vicious cycle. :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline TrixieStix

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2013, 12:35:46 AM »
I go on Sim binges, where I play at least 9 hours straight everyday, for like a week, and then I don't play again for months on end.

It's a vicious cycle. :P

This!! Oh man I will do binges on Sims no prob, from making awesome sims and wanting to play constantly then I too get sick of it or whatever and leave.

Recently though I've been super organizing all my Sims 3 stuff and adding in Awesomemod to fix the pudding problems. It's taking more time than I care to admit and I want to actually play but am SO intent on organizing and adding features that I have had little to no playtime!  :blush:

So much to do in life so little time and yet I want to do so much with the sims too. :|

Offline SkyCakes

• View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2013, 08:23:26 AM »
So much to do in life so little time and yet I want to do so much with the sims too. :|

Story of my life Im always busy downloading lots of stuff to put into the Sims 1. Though I think my computer couldn't handle 65000 downloads. I am too afraid it might implode. ><:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal