collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Arena Interview - goddessofpeep!  (Read 1512 times)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Re: Arena Interview - goddessofpeep!
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2023, 03:57:00 AM »
Wow, beautiful collection photos!! I had no idea India had its own ponywear, the Tea Time outfits are my favourites! So stunning. Thanks for sharing them with us :lovey:

Also sending hugs for Fizzgig :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline FernMariposa919

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2023, 03:26:50 PM »

What is your biggest collecting accomplishment?
My G1 ponywear collection is one of the best in the world, possibly the best.  At one time it was definitively the best, but a few other collectors may have caught up over the years.  I still have a few pieces that are possibly the only known examples in the community. I have the most complete Indian ponywear collection in the world.

As someone who loves Ponywear (I have about 30 outfits), I am very curious to know what's in your ponywear collection! I saw your pictures of your Indian ponywear and absolutely loved the capes from Pony Royal and Tea Time as well as the hat from Tea Time and the saddle from Parade Pizzazz. I didn't even know India has its own ponywear! So cool!

Offline goddessofpeep

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2023, 11:37:50 PM »
I have all the USA outfits, including several variants.  I have an extensive Greek ponywear collection, also with several variants. I have the Argentina outfits, again with some variants.  I have the Spanish Piggy outfits, and almost all non-Piggy versions.  I have the UK line, again with variants.  I have most of the Italian line MOC. I have the Indian outfits that you saw. My Brazilian collection is only missing a couple pieces.   I also have some of the Takara Japanese outfits. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal