collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Current Want List and Swap Q&A  (Read 1080 times)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Current Want List and Swap Q&A
« on: August 04, 2013, 09:10:55 AM »
Current Want List
Spoiler
Most wanted ponies notated with a *
G1 Seaflower *
G1 Euro NSS Gusty *
G1 Gusty *
G1 SS Gusty *
G1 Raindrop *
G1 Baby Cherries Jubilee *
G1 Greek Variant I Glory
G1 Baby Glory MIB/MOC Most Wanted Item!
G1 Flutterbye *
G1 Butterscotch
G1 Sunlight *
G1 French Sunlight
G1 TE Bright Eyes *
G1 Baby Diamond
G1 Baby Meadowsweet
G1 Baby Licorice *
G1 Sugar Apple
G1 Baby Rainribbon
G1 Greek Medley Orange
G1 Greek Medley Blue
G1 TAF Fifi
G1 Nightglider
G1 TAF Buttons
G1 Trickles
G1 Tickle
G1 Wind Whistler
G1 Minty *
G1 SS Twilight
G1 Windy
G1 Sparkle
G1 Pinwheel
G1 Baby Princess Sparkle *
G1 Hippity Hop
G1 Paradise
G1 Twist
G1 Bangles
G1 Gypsy *
G1 Music Time
G1 Twilight Unicorn
G1 Tex
G1 4 Speed
G1 Rattles
G1 Peeks
G1 Puddles *
G1 Glow Summer Wing
G1 Skydancer Summer Wing
G1 SHS Bright Night
G1 Starglow *
G1 Secret Star
G1 Flowerbelle
G1 Baby Beachball *
G1 Baby Palmtree *
G1 Confetti
G1 Valentines Day Baby Purple or White
G1 Baby Hopscotch *
G1 Baby Honeycomb *
G1 Baby Lucky Leaf *
G1 Baby Lemondrop
G1 Confetti
G1 Baby Minty
G1 Starflower *
Megan/Molly
G1 Surprise
G1 Mint Dreams (candy cane pony) *
G1 TAF Love Melody
G1 MGR Sunny Bunch
G1 Sippin Soda Chocolate Delight
G1 UK Musictime
G1 Vanilla Treats
G1 Candy Apple
G1 Glory *Seeking as close to near mint and white as possible*
G1 Quackers
G1 Nurse Loveheart
G1 Italy Blossom
G1 Flowerbelle & Bluebelle (euro flower pony) *
G1 Brilliant Bloom
G1 Baby Explorer
G1 Streaky
G4 Snowcatcher
G4 Star Dreams
G4 Rainbow Flash *

Swap Q&A
Spoiler
Partner/kids/pets? I'm married to a wonderful man and we have 2 furbabies, our dog Tidus and our cat Luna.
Do you prefer glitter or lace? Lace
Make up, Hair accessories, or jewelry? I love all of these, especially hair accessories and bracelets. 
What is your favorite color? Purple, blue and green
Favorite set of ponies? Um, all of them ^.^ I don't have a favourite set, but I do have fav ponies: Glory, Gusty and Sunlight :)
Do you have pierced ears? Yes I do
Do you like handmade items? what kinds? Absolutely. I love bracelets, necklaces, hairclips, pony accessories, plushies, candles, soaps, yosd bjd clothes etc. I love when someone takes the time to make something for me regardless of what it is.
What are your hobbies? Working out, playing video games, reading, art, collecting MLP, MH, EAH and Rainbow Brite
How do you feel about rehairs? I rehair ponies from time to time when needed or commissioned to do so, so I'm going to have to say that I love them :)
Favorite animal(s)? Penguins, Wolves, Tigers, Elephants, Owls, Killer Whales and Butterflies
Favorite candy/sweet treat(s)? Big Foot Gummies, Werthers, Banana/Chocolate Tootsie Pops, Banana Bread, Mini Reese Cups etc
Do you like and/or regularly use stationery stuff? (Pens, notecards, stickers, pencils, erasers, notebooks, post-its, scrapbooking supplies, etc.?) Yes, I love stickers, Post its, notebooks, notepads, pens and scrapbooking supplies :)
How do you feel about poofy yarn rehairs? Would you be happy receiving one or do you prefer regular rehairs? I adore both poofy and regular rehairs!
Do you have a ponysona? Refs! Yes, you can see them on my profile here http://mlparena.com/index.php?action=profile
Dear partner, are there any set-completers on your swap wishlist? Which of the ponies listed are your most wanted? No set completers, but I have indicated which ponies are my most wanted with a *
What are your favourite colour combinations? (Not necessarily MLP - I was thinking extras, wrappings, decorations etc.) Purple, Blue and Green :)
Do you wear lip balm? Most definitely! I especially love Lip Smackers and Baby Lips!
Do you like my little pony merchandise? Any generation preference? I would love G1 merchandise (coin purse, glory jelly bean tin, stickers etc)
It's really difficult to find MLP Retro Merchandise and anything Rainbow Brite where I live.
What type of jewelry do you like the most? I love bracelets and 1/2" tunnels/plugs
What kind of scents to you prefer lotion or makeup wise? (strong, soft, fruity, floral etc..) I love vanilla, lilac, cinnamon, mint, watermelon, coconut, banana etc
What's your favorite movie?I don't have just one fav, so here are some of my fav movies to watch repeatedly lol... The Other Woman (2014), Halloween, The Family Stone, Playing by Heart, The Boondock Saints, American History X, What about Bob, Bye Bye Love, Addicted to Love, Confessions of a Shopaholic, Blackfish, Romeo and Juliet, Dogma and Alice in Wonderland.
How would you feel about using toys to make accessories? (e.g. G4s to make bag charms, or Tokidoki unicorn necklaces etc) Oh I love the idea of bag charms or little keychains :)
We’ve tackled scents now, but are you interested in things like candles and incense? I love candles, there is no such thing as too many ;)
Do you have any metal allergies in terms of jewelry? No, not really. I do have jewelry that I'm sensitive to, I just wear it for shorter periods of time.
Do you have any other collections? Is there anything else that you collect that would fit the theme of this swap and would make a great extra? OMG yes! Rainbow Brite... I love all things Rainbow Brite (bags, purses, paper dolls, dolls, jewelry etc). I also collect small plush owls, I have about 12 of them :blush: I also collect MH, EAH and YOSD BJD Dresses.
Do you like most bath products (salts, scrubs, gels)? I love shower gel, scrubs, masks, body butter etc.
What about items like bath/shower poufs, small makeup bags, small makeup brushes, etc? Makeup bags, eyeshadow (purples, blues, browns, greens etc) and shadow brushes would be awesome!
Partner, do you have a hairstyle that you wear a lot? For example, do you have short hair and just let it go natural, or do you have long hair and often wear it in a bun or ponytail? My hair is long and I'm always wearing it in some sort of updo, cute and fun hair accessories are not only welcome but they are very much appreciated. Bobby pins, hair ties, hairbands, clips with flowers or gems, I love really girly hair accessories ^.^

« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 05:56:30 AM by MikeysGrrrl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Want List and Wishlists for Baby Swap / Custom Army Swap / Holiday Swap
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2013, 09:18:05 AM »
 :bump:

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Current Want List / Girly Swap Wishlist and Q&A
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2015, 01:32:45 PM »
Bumping this because I'm looking for a specific pony asap

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal