collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: US Starlight Glimmer!??!  (Read 13309 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
US Starlight Glimmer!??!
« on: January 07, 2016, 01:29:44 AM »
Seriously, has ANYONE found her Stateside??? Either version? Because she's almost $30 on Amazon, and I'm losing my cool here!!! :mad:
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: US Starlight Glimmer!??!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 04:41:24 AM »
Seriously, has ANYONE found her Stateside??? Either version? Because she's almost $30 on Amazon, and I'm losing my cool here!!! :mad:

No but i found her on ebay for 14.00 I found Pursey at big lots lastnight tho.. but i think shes a factory error.

Offline CloudyGlow

• Trade Count: (+16)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 06:00:56 AM »
I'd like to know too if anyone finds her.  When I see the ribbon hairs in stores it is always the same 3 or 4 characters. I've only seen the ribbon hairs in Walmart.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 06:04:37 AM »
I don't know if the wave with the ribbon version of her has hit yet.. I know one of the ribbon waves has. Below is a Quote from another thread

Apologies everyone I am still mid update on the Arena list. She is in 2 waves...so its like this...

Wave 20 - this is the last playful wave from Cutie Mark Magic - ribbon in hair - Fluttershy, Nurse Redheart, Princess Twilight and Starlight Glimmer
Wave 21 - first wave of playful from Explore Equestria - with alice band - Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Starlight Glimmer
Wave 22 - second wave of playful from Explore Equestria - with alice band - Pinkie, Pursey Pink, Princess Twilight and Rarity

If you have not seen wave 20 by now on shelves you may very well not see it at all. But you should therefore go straight into wave 21. So if you miss her with the ribbon, you should get her version with the hair bow.
Currently the states are on I guess Wave 19.. which should be Cutie Mark Magic - ribbon in hair - AJ, RD, Pinkie, and Rarity

I'm going to check our stores again as see if any from Wave 20 might have slipped in because I thought I saw either Twilight or FS but I could be wrong
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

RainbowQuartz

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 06:23:11 AM »
I don't know if the wave with the ribbon version of her has hit yet.. I know one of the ribbon waves has. Below is a Quote from another thread

Apologies everyone I am still mid update on the Arena list. She is in 2 waves...so its like this...

Wave 20 - this is the last playful wave from Cutie Mark Magic - ribbon in hair - Fluttershy, Nurse Redheart, Princess Twilight and Starlight Glimmer
Wave 21 - first wave of playful from Explore Equestria - with alice band - Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Starlight Glimmer
Wave 22 - second wave of playful from Explore Equestria - with alice band - Pinkie, Pursey Pink, Princess Twilight and Rarity

If you have not seen wave 20 by now on shelves you may very well not see it at all. But you should therefore go straight into wave 21. So if you miss her with the ribbon, you should get her version with the hair bow.
Currently the states are on I guess Wave 19.. which should be Cutie Mark Magic - ribbon in hair - AJ, RD, Pinkie, and Rarity

I'm going to check our stores again as see if any from Wave 20 might have slipped in because I thought I saw either Twilight or FS but I could be wrong

Wave 20 is ribbon Twilight? My local Target had a ton of ribbon Twilights last week.

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2016, 11:21:49 AM »
Nz has her with the headband

Offline Heart891011

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2016, 12:41:18 PM »
I haven't seen her either. I hope she doesn't become like Holly Dash.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2016, 05:29:09 PM »

At least she has 3 different releases unlike Holly Dash who only had the one. One of them at least has to make it to the US (preferably the translucent pearly one).
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Heart891011

• Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2016, 06:19:46 PM »

At least she has 3 different releases unlike Holly Dash who only had the one. One of them at least has to make it to the US (preferably the translucent pearly one).
I hope so too. My stores take forever to get new things, but I really want her.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2016, 06:20:55 PM »
Maybe she's a store or online exclusive like TrU Generations Windblade?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2016, 06:30:22 PM »
I don't think she's exclusive... since most stores I check don't even list her! I'm beginning to worry that all the new characters aren't coming to the US... are we going to get Coloratura at this rate???? No Holly Dash, no Starlight Glimmer.... This is really crazy. I'm getting SUPER FRUSTRATED. All the new ponies I'm dying to get never show up!!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2016, 06:40:31 PM »
Wave 20 is ribbon Twilight? My local Target had a ton of ribbon Twilights last week.
Are you sure it is the ribbon hair version?
Because Amazon is normally the first to get these lines before stores and they have it set as "Currently unavailable"
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 06:42:46 PM by sd_dreamcrystal »

Offline Roseprincess1

• Trade Count: (+10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2016, 06:41:17 PM »
I don't think she's exclusive... since most stores I check don't even list her! I'm beginning to worry that all the new characters aren't coming to the US... are we going to get Coloratura at this rate???? No Holly Dash, no Starlight Glimmer.... This is really crazy. I'm getting SUPER FRUSTRATED. All the new ponies I'm dying to get never show up!!!
UGH its skywishes, ploomette and rainbow flash all over again!!

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2016, 08:47:55 PM »
Anyone notice that the Wave with Ribbon Hair Starlight is not even listed on Hasbro's Site (at least the US Site) but the Starlight with the headband is? And now the Starlight that is Translucent is also listed on Hasbro's site (not the toy shop site)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2016, 09:01:29 PM »
It's the second wave of the second set curse. Within each theme (Rainbow Rocks, Cutie Mark Magic, Explore Equestria) there are always 2 sets. Rainbow Rocks had the rainbow tinsel ones and the TAF ones, Cutie Mark Magic has the cutie cascade and the ribbon ones, and Explore Equestria has the bow ones and the translucent ones. Both waves of the first set always show up (so bow Starlight is safe) and the first wave of the second set usually shows up as well (so translucent Starlight is likely to be found). It's the second wave of the second set that usually doesn't make it. Holly Dash was in the second wave of the TAF Rainbow Power so we didn't get her. Ribbon Starlight probably won't show up here because she's in the second wave of the ribbon ponies and it's looking like that wave is only showing up outside the US. Funny thing is the second ribbon wave also has the ribbon version of the Nurse pony that in the US is a Walgreens exclusive.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:03:06 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal