collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What If MLP 'n Friends Had 65 More Episodes  (Read 2542 times)

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: What If MLP 'n Friends Had 65 More Episodes
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2016, 11:08:04 PM »
I would have loved to have seen other pony kingdoms shown. A kingdom in the stars where the Sparkle Ponies as well as the Glow 'n Show Ponies live would have been really neat. An underwater kingdom where the Sea Ponies and even Fancy Mermaid Ponies lived. Some kind of tropical paradise where the Tropical Ponies and second set of Flutter Ponies lived.

YES!

I loved reading the story of the Sparkle Ponies in the leaflets who lived on Glitter Island.  And I just love the way they illustrated them in the comics, they really looked sparkly!  (Though that might have been too much detail for animation.  But hey, it's a dream :) )

And it would be cool to meet the Tropical ponies whizzing by on their surfboards!

And definitely more Mimic.  I loved her in the cartoon.  Did she even have any lines??  I don't remember ever hearing her voice.

Paradise telling stories.  She was just amazing!

And more Megan.  Maybe she meets a handsome... wizard/prince/elf/guy and it turns out he's not to be trusted, and she learns some lesson about friendship or honesty.

All of the episodes were so imaginative, I don't think they'd have too much trouble coming up with a whole bunch of great ideas  :cool:

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2016, 08:18:47 AM »
Mimic had like.. 2 or 3 lines, IIRC. They weren't really memorable lines or anything, tho.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2016, 12:03:12 PM »
Mimic had like.. 2 or 3 lines, IIRC. They weren't really memorable lines or anything, tho.

I thought I remember her saying "thank you."  :P  Yeah, it wasn't very memorable but, then again, she had been very sick.

Come to think of it, maybe they could have had another episode that further explored her ancestry.  Because the Moochick just breezed right through it.  "Mimic comes from a very special unicorn.  Here's how you save her."  Wouldn't her friends have had questions?  Wouldn't she?  They could have done a multi-part arc to figure out who Mimic's family is, maybe tie it into another set of ponies (like the never-released Celestials.)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2016, 01:51:39 PM »

I thought I remember her saying "thank you."  :P  Yeah, it wasn't very memorable but, then again, she had been very sick.

Come to think of it, maybe they could have had another episode that further explored her ancestry.  Because the Moochick just breezed right through it.  "Mimic comes from a very special unicorn.  Here's how you save her."  Wouldn't her friends have had questions?  Wouldn't she?  They could have done a multi-part arc to figure out who Mimic's family is, maybe tie it into another set of ponies (like the never-released Celestials.)

Ohhh that would have been SO COOL!! ;o;
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal