collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What Would You Want to See in a MLP Movie  (Read 1895 times)

cleverLC

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: What Would You Want to See in a MLP Movie
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2013, 06:53:56 PM »
- A male alicorn (villain if possible)
- No humans
- Actual fighting (I know that's not going to happen, haha)
- Seeing the mane six and possibly the world they live in in actual danger (not chocolate rain and upside down buildings)
- CMCs playing some vital part and actually earning their cutie marks
- More background information on Luna and Celestia

Bless this post

Yeah perhaps the return of an old villain would be cool, like the witches, Kat or Grogar... maybe Porcina too (considering they're focusing on a kingdom made of crystal) though I am hoping for more of the super awesome villains they have been spawning lately like Nightmare Moon and King Sombra

I doubt they'll recycle old stuff but it would be sooo awesome... like a movie (or a flashback at least) based on the "ancestors" of the mane 6, the Princesses and their foes  (eg. instead of featuring Rainbow they could show Firefly or Sparkler instead of Rarity)

This would be so awesome if they would even just do a single episode that payed homage to G1 characters and featured them either as ancestors or as characters in a fable.  Like Hearths Warming Eve only with G1 characters instead of the mane six.

Technically, G1 Twilight is in FiM--she's Twilight Velvet, TS's mother. :)  And of course, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were based on Surprise and Firefly, respectively.  But yeah, more G1 homages would be nice (no, Applejack doesn't count).

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2013, 06:56:38 PM »
I would personally love a Wind Whistler and Fizzy story.  They made a great pair on adventures.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2013, 07:10:59 PM »
- No humans
- Seeing the mane six and possibly the world they live in in actual danger (not chocolate rain and upside down buildings)

Bless this post

Yeah perhaps the return of an old villain would be cool, like the witches, Kat or Grogar... maybe Porcina too (considering they're focusing on a kingdom made of crystal) though I am hoping for more of the super awesome villains they have been spawning lately like Nightmare Moon and King Sombra

I doubt they'll recycle old stuff but it would be sooo awesome... like a movie (or a flashback at least) based on the "ancestors" of the mane 6, the Princesses and their foes  (eg. instead of featuring Rainbow they could show Firefly or Sparkler instead of Rarity)

This would be so awesome if they would even just do a single episode that payed homage to G1 characters and featured them either as ancestors or as characters in a fable.  Like Hearths Warming Eve only with G1 characters instead of the mane six.

Technically, G1 Twilight is in FiM--she's Twilight Velvet, TS's mother. :)  And of course, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash were based on Surprise and Firefly, respectively.  But yeah, more G1 homages would be nice (no, Applejack doesn't count).

Technically, that has never been officially confirmed as far as I know.  And Twilight Velvet only looks a little bit like G1 Twilight.  G1 Twilight has a pink body not grey.

Pinecone

« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2013, 08:16:42 PM »
For some reason, I'd just really like to see Twilight save Spike from something.

cleverLC

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 07:26:13 AM »
- No humans

Bless this post

Technically, that has never been officially confirmed as far as I know.  And Twilight Velvet only looks a little bit like G1 Twilight.  G1 Twilight has a pink body not grey.

She looks more light-purple to me, both the G1 Twilight and Twilight Velvet.

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 05:30:30 PM »
- No humans

Bless this post

Dear sweet Celestia I have episodes to rewatch, sure as Sunset here commented her colors arent exact but still even if it's not confirmed it's an awesome headcanon
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Offline Al-1701

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2013, 11:23:51 AM »
Two weeks until Equestria Girls.

I was talking with my friend about how Hasbro is handling the theatrical release.  If they want teenage girls to see this, they certainly aren't trying.  The release is so limited and I haven't seen any mainstream advertising for it.  When Lucas made the Clone Wars pilot for theaters, it had a full release and plenty of mainstream advertising.  I wonder if Hasbro is tepid about this new property and playing it safe in case it bombs.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2013, 06:59:07 PM »
Honestly I don't want a G1 homeage, I want Hasbro to actually bring G1 designs back. If they want to bring Twilight back, she better look pink with white hair and a purple streak. I expect nothing less.

I don't want remakes of an episode from the 80s since the storylines were kind of snip short and boring...now that I am watching as an adult. It'll be nice if Hasbro mixes casts from G1-4 in FiM style and pulls off an adventure that is more exciting than yet another villain invasion.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal