collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Your 2020 collection recap and goals for 2021  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Your 2020 collection recap and goals for 2021
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2021, 03:29:14 PM »
except for two new dollhouse kits I made into the Festive Cottage & the Spooky cabin, along with paints, stickers, spare ribbons & Halloween-themed ribbons, & some dollhouse furniture.

I think I may have missed seeing the Festive Cottage?  But my memory is a bit bad... I definitely remember the Spooky cabin.  It's so cool that you make your ponies their own playsets/houses  :cool:

Hmm, for myself I managed to get 2 more girls to add to my Sugarberry-pose collection, Basic Fun Gusty, and a few others here and there including baby Tic-Tac-Toe.  I also did 2 custom swaps, so I got 2 new beautiful custom ponies to display  :)

For 2021 I want to purchase my first HQG1C pony/ponies!  I'm having trouble choosing which one to get.  Also, I plan to continue to add to my Sugarberry-pose collection with at least two more, probably either Tootie Tails or Lemon Treats, plus one of the ones we didn't get in the USA like Meadowsweet or Patch.
It's now up in Customs xxx

You'll be addicted to HQG1Cs...

That's kind of what I'm afraid of!   Haha!  Well once I recover from Xmas spending I'm going to do it!
Why be afraid of more gorgeous Ponies to collect??? Lol
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Your 2020 collection recap and goals for 2021
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2021, 08:25:05 PM »
Yes, I also have my eye on a few HQG1Cs as well! Pepper Jack and Rainbow Beats are at the top of my list...also would love to get Genie. But alas, they are pricier than the ponies I usually buy, and it's hard to justify it so soon after Christmas!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal