collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Missing case in my resolution centre?  (Read 261 times)

Water_Fire

• Trade Count: (0)
Missing case in my resolution centre?
« on: November 16, 2013, 10:29:57 PM »
Hi, I hope someone can help!

I've received a few emails saying a buyer has opened a case against me (I'm having no luck recently!). The item never showed up for them, so I want to refund them (thanks Royal Mail for screwing up AGAIN!). However, the case just isn't showing in my resolution centre? How do I go about refunding them? I don't want them thinking I'm ignoring them! Thanks!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Missing case in my resolution centre?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 10:49:11 PM »
Strange it's not showing in your Resolution Center.  :wonder:

Anyways if you are looking to refund them go into your sold items page and find the transaction. When you find it look over to your right and there is a drop down menu. Click on View Sales Record, then scroll down to where it says Payment Information, there will be another link that says Paypal Transaction Details, click that. It will take you to Paypal and you can refund her from there.

I am wondering though? Can you go back into the emails that were sent to you stating a case was open and look if there is a link in there to respond to the case?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Water_Fire

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 11:03:32 PM »
Strange it's not showing in your Resolution Center.  :wonder:

Anyways if you are looking to refund them go into your sold items page and find the transaction. When you find it look over to your right and there is a drop down menu. Click on View Sales Record, then scroll down to where it says Payment Information, there will be another link that says Paypal Transaction Details, click that. It will take you to Paypal and you can refund her from there.

I am wondering though? Can you go back into the emails that were sent to you stating a case was open and look if there is a link in there to respond to the case?

Thanks, I'll try that.

I looked in the emails when I got them, but there's no link at all. There's not even the username of the buyer or anything like that! I took an educated guess and messaged the person I thought it might be, and they confirmed it was them. What gives, ebay?

Post Merge: November 16, 2013, 11:06:52 PM

Hold on, I think I solved it!

I went back to my emails and realised it was issued from Paypal rather than ebay! DUH. It's odd the buyer didn't go through ebay, but I've found the case on Paypal now so I'll refund them.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 11:08:27 PM by Water_Fire »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2013, 01:38:13 AM »
I was just going to suggest looking at paypal. I had that happen to me recently. I'm glad you figured it out :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal