collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Please help me with a quote for Finland!  (Read 259 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Please help me with a quote for Finland!
« on: March 10, 2013, 06:54:35 PM »
Someone is asking about one of my ponies on ebay and they want to know if  I would ship to Finland and how much. I don't have a scale so I'm not even certain how much an adult G1 weighs! I stood on my regular scale and then held the pony, but nothing is coming up. Can someone tell me how much an adult G1 weighs or how much shipping would be from the US to Finland? I'd appreciate it! :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Please help me with a quote for Finland!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 07:03:59 PM »
What you can do is pack the pony up (but don't tape it or seal it), as the packaging materials can impact the cost to ship, take it to the post office and ask them how much it would cost to ship to Finland :)

In the long run, if you're planning to sell online regularly, I would look for a shipping scale since they're super convenient  to have around :good:

Offline Lygeia

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Ebay Sales
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 07:21:43 PM »
Typically, a single G1 pony in a bubble mailer weighs about 6 ounces.  You will want to add more weight if you are using a different type of packaging :)  If you happen to err on the the heavier side, you can always refund extra shipping to the buyer.
Love Birds Trinkets and Treasures on Ebay http://myworld.ebay.com/lovebirdstrinketsandtreasures :lovey:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 07:27:34 PM »
A single G1 pony in a Bubble Mailer is approx. 4-5 ounces.  And it is going to cost you roughly $12.75 to ship, if you can get it at the 4 ounce mark it then will be around $9.45.  But be advised the prices I am quoting you are if you print your labels online.

I would suggest as Glacia mentioned to get it ready as if you were going to ship it and have your PO give you a quote.  It is going to be the most accurate, especially if you do not have a scale to weigh it on.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 09:08:19 PM »
Thanks, everyone! I try not to ship internationally because it's such a hassle for me. My local post office no longer ships internationally so I have to go to the one downtown to mail it or to even get a quote! I am not able to drive for the time being so I have to get someone to take me. So for me it's just easier not to ship outside the US, but then I feel so bad when someone really, really wants the pony I have for sale XD
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal