Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Hooked O^O

(1/3) > >>

Glitch:
The more I've explored the arena the more and more cool stuff I've seen. I've seen Littlest Pet Shop figures in the stores and always thought of them as cute and then it hit me......I should already be absolutely totally and completely obsessed with these adorable little things. Why you ask? I've always been totally obsessed with animals, I'm always showing my boyfriend cute pictures of animals I wish I could have as pets. So the appeal of LPS is obvious for me. Buying them is a way where I can have them ^.^ so I officially just got on eBay and bought my first one. Yay! Can't wait for it to arrive and I can't wait for the chance to buy more :P

cacopony:
xD
yes is very easy to become obsessed with those little, adorable critters.
as a child I bought ponies from a store, that was the only way of getting g1 ponies.
after they closed the store I began collecting LPS.

shelvesofwhimsy:
Have you seen any of the G1 LPS? As a kid I collected those sets, so to me the ones in the store seem very different. But I agree they are pretty cute! Its easy to get hooked :)

Glitch:

--- Quote from: chambychick on January 19, 2013, 07:46:19 PM ---Have you seen any of the G1 LPS? As a kid I collected those sets, so to me the ones in the store seem very different. But I agree they are pretty cute! Its easy to get hooked :)

--- End quote ---
No I haven't. I remember when they came out sort of but I wasn't really into cutesy toys as a kid lol I absolutely hated barbies  :|

cacopony:

--- Quote from: chambychick on January 19, 2013, 07:46:19 PM ---Have you seen any of the G1 LPS? As a kid I collected those sets, so to me the ones in the store seem very different. But I agree they are pretty cute! Its easy to get hooked :)

--- End quote ---

I used to collect G1 LPS
then they stpped appearing here and I noticed another type of lps in ebay at that time (when G2 was just starting) so I saved money and bought alot when they first arrived at the country

I still keep some G1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version