collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any TR fans here?  (Read 542 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Any TR fans here?
« on: December 01, 2014, 09:19:30 AM »
I've always had a love for Tomb Raider, and this Sunday, I found TR I, TR II, TR III, (already have TR IV at home), TR Chronicles, TR Angel of Darkness, TR Legend all for PC, all for 50p-£1 each. I love them all, but my favourite is, and always has been TR II, but Legend is my new all time favourite, as I found that for gamecube last year in a charity shop for £1.50, and it's absolutely stunning.

I just adore all the games, and am so thrilled to be able to replay them on a Windows 8 computer.

Who else loves TR, show off your figures and games collections! The image of my collection can be found on my Instragram: thegirlcriedfashion

Thanks guys!

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: Any TR fans here?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2014, 11:31:02 AM »
Ah, its not something I got into, but im sure others have--it was a popular game :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2014, 11:40:26 AM »
I looooved the original trilogy for PC, but sadly haven't played it in a while as my copies are incompatible with Windows Vista and 7  :mad: How are you able to play them on Windows 8? (unless you bought remasters or something). I heard you can emulate them from the discs somehow?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2014, 04:02:10 PM »
Not my sort of thing. Glad you are enjoying it though.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2014, 02:30:08 AM »
I looooved the original trilogy for PC, but sadly haven't played it in a while as my copies are incompatible with Windows Vista and 7  :mad: How are you able to play them on Windows 8? (unless you bought remasters or something). I heard you can emulate them from the discs somehow?

Type into google Windows 7 TR Patch. Find a suitable website that doesn't look dodgy, download it, tweak the settings on the game, and they are more than compatible! I've done it with TR II yesterday and I'm loving playing it, and TR IV (The Last Revelation) but I don't particularly like that game so much xx

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2014, 05:35:29 AM »
I've been a lifelong fan - started playing the games when I was about 4. I used to think Lara Croft was real and I looked up to her and wanted to be just like her for a while :P I've recently been playing through the first game on PC - I got the entire collection from steam reduced from £60 to £12, I just couldn't resist xD

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2014, 09:20:39 AM »

Type into google Windows 7 TR Patch. Find a suitable website that doesn't look dodgy, download it, tweak the settings on the game, and they are more than compatible! I've done it with TR II yesterday and I'm loving playing it, and TR IV (The Last Revelation) but I don't particularly like that game so much xx

Ooooh I'll give that a go, thank you! :D
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2014, 09:37:28 AM »

Ooooh I'll give that a go, thank you! :D

No problem ^.^ x

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2014, 02:50:01 PM »
I loved the original TR games on the Playstation.  Aadra310 and I used to play them together on weekends.  One of us would play while the other snacked and then we'd switch.  I think mostly she played though; she was better at it.  Other than the games themselves though, the only TR thing I ever had is a Lara-shaped memory card for the PS itself. 

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2014, 04:24:57 PM »
Yeah I'm a huge fan and also a fan of the Grand Theft Auto series and the Metal Gear solid series.  Referring to Tomb Raider, I have been since the beginning and have some of the older games like TR, TR 2, TR 3, Chronicles, etc but have only played bits and pieces of 2 and 3.  I've only officially one the original TR, Angel of Darkness, Anniversary, Legend, and the remake.  I have all the dark horse comics so far except the one that came out November 25th.  I am trying to avoid spending money on myself until after Christmas.  I have a few figures, nothing special and I also have the book The Ten Thousand Immortals which takes places timeline wise after the remake.  It's a good read.

I've been a fan since the beginning for the Grand Theft Auto series and the Metal Gear Solid series too.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2014, 06:17:12 PM »
Oh I forgot about the comics and novels!  I had quite a few comics at one point (and probably still do somewhere) and a few books.

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2014, 01:55:38 PM »
I'll have them all right now. :) My favourite is Anniversary because it was the first one I ever played. I do remember getting huge nightmares of that skinless doppelganger though... had to check every night if she wasn't standing behind my window...  same  goes for those spiders in Underworld. Suddenly one jumped on me from behind... I almost threw my PC out of the window.

Offline Skeen

• MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2014, 02:40:41 PM »
I was such a scaredy-cat that I made Aadra play most of all the games.  I could not handle things popping out at me.  Could. Not. Handle. It.  The first time the t-rex attacked in the first game I think I had my very first anxiety attack. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal