Pony Talk > Pony Corral

POTD 9/18/18 Galaxy

<< < (2/7) > >>

Ragamuffin:
I love her!! She was my first G1 that I bought. Very pale pink though. Someday I'd love to get a Galaxy that's dark pink, like in the show ;)

SaraMari:
I found her in the wild last year, there's a lot of competition in the twinkle eye set but she certainly holds her own with her lovely color combo and cool symbol

Taffeta:
I wanted her as a kid. I found her second hand as a teenager. I've had her ever since. I love her colouring :)

And that french card has the UK package art <3

Leave a Whisper:
Finally one I have. I love her. She's always been one of my favorites.

StrawberrySundance:

--- Quote from: RoseNoire on September 18, 2018, 06:11:40 AM ---Have her, but not in her best condition. Her mane and tail are cut pretty short and her symbol is a bit rubbed off. Despite that, she's good looking anyway. I'd like to sew her a black jacket because she's looking like a rock star to me with that haircut. :lol: It's a bit of a shame she doesn't have a long and flowing mane anymore because I like her bright colors, I would have liked to see more of it. ^^

--- End quote ---

A little jacket for her sounds awesome! Especially with the cut mane and tail, I'd love to see it if you do sew one  ^.^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version