Creativity > Adoptables

Time for Christmas? *Snowfall Adoptables* [Temporarily Closed]

<< < (2/14) > >>

Brightglowpony:
These are just beautiful- not ugly at all!!  I love your style and your ponysona looks so magical and enchanting. :D  May I please have one of Brightglow?  I love any of the darker backgrounds.  It does not matter to me about the placement of the little hearts or stars on Brightglow.  And if she is too difficult to make, I'd be glad to pick another pony. :)   I do not own these lovely photos- they were found on Pinterest so if anyone knows the owner I'd be glad to give them credit!  I will put them under the spoiler for reference.  If you need anything else, just let me know, and thank you for offering these! 

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Breyer600:
These are lovely!  If your slots aren't full already, could I get one of Pi?

Spoilervisitors can't see pics , please register or login

Moonbreeze:
Amazing adopties! I'll try to get one later  ^.^

Faeriefalls:
Thanks guys! I'm really relieved you like them! Feel free to request more if you can see Im not super busy with others.
@achab1984, I can just google her?

I'll post them to the pickups throughout the day as I finish them. Christmas decorating with a puppy today so who knows what will happen! :silly:

Post Merge: November 27, 2017, 02:25:22 PM

@Hannah66665, achab1984, Twilight Pink, Brightglowpony, Breyer600, first lot are up! :lovey:

Brightglowpony:
Oh my she is so beautiful and that was fast!  I love her!!!  Thank you SO much Witch and I hope you enjoyed Christmas decorating with your puppy!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version