Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Show me your Blind Bag Displays!

(1/3) > >>

Flutterblossom:
So I've been collecting the newest waves of blind bags, and realized that I have no way to display them! My wave 1's are lined up on my shelf, but I can't see any that are behind the first row! I really want some risers or a cool new display that will be able to fit all of them.

So I want to see YOUR blind bag displays! I need some ideas! What are you guys doing with all of those tiny ponies???

Luxrayx:
*Whispers*  I have two blind bags  :redface:

Minty is with my other Minties, while Minuette roams the G4 shelf.
I have absolutely no idea how she does it, but every day she seems to have moved a tiny little bit  :what:

Tilas:
I only have like 3 blind bags... but all of my G3 ponyvilles were lined up along the windowsill. Great idea, looked really cute..... except every single one has white hair now form the sun! >.<

Ren-Ren:
Heh heh, there is actually a rather big post about this maybe a month or so back with lots of nice pictures. I'm sure someone here can link to it for you (i'm just popping in here while at work so I don't have the time to search at the moment). Nail polish racks work really well for displaying them.

PitterPatter:
Here is a picture of two of my waves (4 and 5) I posted a couple of weeks back. I need to get another set of shelves for my dolly mix and incomplete wave 3.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version