collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay France Bundle  (Read 410 times)

Offline Khayman81

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Ebay France Bundle
« on: November 16, 2016, 01:30:52 PM »
Hello guys,
I just received my first bunch of "damaged" ponies from a french seller. For 10€ I got a baity Majesty, hair is really bad and plenty of brown spots all over.
A not too bad Masquerade, hair has been cut and eyes are a bit scratched, but she can be easily restored.
A still working but hair issued Twirler. She needs rehaired but the tail still turns... can she be rehaired?
A not too bad, but with pen drawings NSS Magic Star
And a hair issues but wondeful Starflower marked Italy.
Any advices on them? I may resell some of them if there are any interesting offers (for the Starflower) :lol:

[nudging this over to the Pony Coral for you for advice - kiwimlp :) ]
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 11:48:51 AM by kiwimlp »
My wish list
My sales
Instagram: mlpsanti
Check my eBay profile for sales https://www.ebay.es/usr/santiagroz0

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay France Bundle
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 06:13:30 PM »
Majesty may benefit from some sun fading in peroxide. She's common, but often has the issues you've mentioned.
Masquerade, hair can be done, eyes can be replaced, I don't know if we've figured out an easy way to restore coating on them that looks original...
Twirler, mane can be replaced easily. The tail is another story, I don't believe there is a way to properly take it apart without undoing the mechanism. I've never taken one apart and I've had my share of experimenting with many different types of ponies.
Conditioner and a flat iron work wonders on hair if Starflower just needs taming.
Good luck!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Khayman81

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay France Bundle
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2016, 12:11:15 AM »
The results are like this:
Starflower looks stunning after a night and day on fabric softener. Her tail is weird comparing to the normal one, but unless there's a very interesting offer on her I will keep her. (She is not my only italian pony after all, for now there's Pinwheel and Heartthrob too).
Masquerade had something weird on her, tail was cut so she will need some retail, when I took. Her head off she had lots of rust inside sticked to the body, puke! She is bathing with the others in vinegar.
Majesty has tail cut, mane trimme and brown dots, if I find the correct dye I will try to change her.
Twirler was beyond repairing, mane was fizzy awful, but tail was rasta.  :shocked: she will be customized hard.
And NSS Magic Star has green and red drawings all over, so her tail went directly to my SS Magic star  :cool:

I will try the peroxide, does it work only on white ponies?
My wish list
My sales
Instagram: mlpsanti
Check my eBay profile for sales https://www.ebay.es/usr/santiagroz0

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal