collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Boy, that escalated quickly!  (Read 1552 times)

Offline CrazyCatPony

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 1st step is to admit you have a problem, i dont :)
    • View Profile
Re: Boy, that escalated quickly!
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2012, 06:03:20 PM »
i think mine is stuck, i thought she was sunburnt because i got her at a flee market with chopped hair  :( glad to know that she is suppose to change color.... now im wondering if she will turn white again... or stay sunburnt lol

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Boy, that escalated quickly!
« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2012, 02:39:10 AM »
Oh my goodness if you didnt know that she did that, that must have given you a fright! Like someone snuck in in the middle of the night and painted her with pink marker pen...yup you need to heat the poor girl back up :) And be careful with magic erasers around them as it can take the coating off - I guess that is perhaps whats happened on the couple of areas where she hasnt completely changed :)

I bought her from someone (I forget who) at the Ohio pony meet, she said she was going to bait her if she didn't sell. She had some nicks, and needed some TLC to get her lookin' purdy, I feel like I did a good job!

I threw her in the fridge before I went to bed to see if her colours would fully change, they did! Then I rubber her flank like there was a genie inside to see if it'd change back to white, it does! Hooray, my colour change pony still changes colour.

Yay! Honest warning though that the more aggressive you change the colour and the more often the quicker she ll stick one or the other or part way between them.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal